I'm freaking out a bit

I'm freaking out a bit

July 6th, 2012, 11:23 am #1

Had transfer of two frozen blasts on Tuesday and no symptoms at all. Every other time I have had a positive pregnancy test I've had sweating at night during the two week wait and a feeling of "activity" or "pinging" in my uterus. Now nothing. Only a slightly metallic taste in my mouth when I wake up and that's just about it. Slightly elevated temp but that could be the meds. I'm just wondering if this means nothing's happening? Has anyone had a BFP with no symptoms during their two week wait?

thesameboat
thesameboat

July 6th, 2012, 1:44 pm #2

Was it a 3-day transfer? If so, they haven't even started implanting yet. Even if it was a 5-day or 6-day transfer, the odds that you would have enough HcG at this point are so low it would be very unlikely for you to feel anything yet. Your 2-week wait is still young, I'm afraid.

Hoping for you.

July 6th, 2012, 3:13 pm #3

Had transfer of two frozen blasts on Tuesday and no symptoms at all. Every other time I have had a positive pregnancy test I've had sweating at night during the two week wait and a feeling of "activity" or "pinging" in my uterus. Now nothing. Only a slightly metallic taste in my mouth when I wake up and that's just about it. Slightly elevated temp but that could be the meds. I'm just wondering if this means nothing's happening? Has anyone had a BFP with no symptoms during their two week wait?
Try and stop thinking about symptoms - you are on so many drugs that your body isn't able to give you a clear picture of what could be happening anyway IMO. In fact, I had most symptoms when I had a BFN.

July 6th, 2012, 3:40 pm #4

COngratulations! So exciting! How far along?

July 6th, 2012, 3:41 pm #5

Was it a 3-day transfer? If so, they haven't even started implanting yet. Even if it was a 5-day or 6-day transfer, the odds that you would have enough HcG at this point are so low it would be very unlikely for you to feel anything yet. Your 2-week wait is still young, I'm afraid.

Hoping for you.
But frozen sometimes take longer to implant I've been told.

thesameboat
thesameboat

July 6th, 2012, 3:47 pm #6

And you're still only 8dpo. There's plenty of time for symptoms to kick in. Good luck.

diaphanta
diaphanta

July 6th, 2012, 7:07 pm #7

COngratulations! So exciting! How far along?
I speak retrospectively! - and I'll never forget how I felt back then - pretty hopeless.

All my best wishes to you.

diaphanta
diaphanta

July 6th, 2012, 8:41 pm #8

nt

Dee
Dee

July 7th, 2012, 12:31 am #9

But frozen sometimes take longer to implant I've been told.
Perhaps they do. I had not heard that before.

Dee
Dee

July 7th, 2012, 12:41 am #10

I was curious about what you said, about frozen taking longer to implant. So I did a very brief search online, and found quite a few forums where people were saying that frozen embryos sometimes took longer to implant, and sometimes the betas were lower as well. I also read it can take up to 7 to 10 days for implantation to occur.

I will try to find a real medical site that might have more accurate information on this.