I'm bleeding

I'm bleeding

LadyMagoo
LadyMagoo

July 2nd, 2011, 8:22 pm #1

I just went to the bathroom and realized I am bleeding, It's brown and more than discharge. It looks like my period.

Call out to doctor.

This was supposed to work. It wasn't supposed to go wrong.

LizLA
LizLA

July 2nd, 2011, 8:33 pm #2

Brown is Ok.

July 2nd, 2011, 8:35 pm #3

I just went to the bathroom and realized I am bleeding, It's brown and more than discharge. It looks like my period.

Call out to doctor.

My doctor just advised to up my progesterone. Good luck, and try to hang in there. I know it's an awful feeling..

July 2nd, 2011, 9:31 pm #4

Call out to doctor.

get your progesterone levels checked asap. You may need to increase your p4 dose.

Bleeding in early pg is very common, however it can be caused by low progesterone, so you need to check this out first.

Daisy
x
Last edited by loochieuk on July 2nd, 2011, 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anon7
Anon7

July 2nd, 2011, 9:42 pm #5

Call out to doctor.

pg is normal. The discharge papers after transfer specifically mentioned that cramps and potential bleeding was normal. I agree w/maybe upping the progesterone. I'll be thinking about you tonight and thinking positive pg thoughts. It is your turn. Hang in there. I won't be able to see your update until tomorrow, but my thoughts and prayers are with you. xoxo.

Julie
Julie

July 2nd, 2011, 11:03 pm #6

Call out to doctor.

I had brownish discharge off and on from week 5 until around week 10 and it was fine. Only if it is red would I really be concerned.

July 3rd, 2011, 12:33 am #7

Call out to doctor.

I had bleeding twice at about 4-5 weeks. Then I had a huge amount again that brought my husband and I to ER where we meet OBGYN. That was at 10 weeks.

I was told drink a lot of water and gatorade and feet up as much as possible.

OBGYN said it happens a lot with IVF esp DE

I'm now 32 weeks

July 3rd, 2011, 12:38 am #8

Call out to doctor.

brown is fine, it's old blood. but even bright red blood can turn out ok. i bled profusely (like someone had turned a faucet on) at 6 wks and again at 7 wks when i was preg with my ds. all turned out fine. i know it's scary. hopefully you can get an early scan to ease your mind. hang in there. early pregnancy isn't much fun, i'm afraid.

July 3rd, 2011, 2:01 am #9

Call out to doctor.

mind at ease.

LadyMagoo
LadyMagoo

July 3rd, 2011, 2:02 am #10

Call out to doctor.

Ladies, thank you. We went to the ER. sonogram shows all is well, although there is only so much they can see now. Battery dying, so more when we get home.