I know I had u/s on Thursday am and they said all would be ok, but

I know I had u/s on Thursday am and they said all would be ok, but

Kim
Kim

July 16th, 2011, 12:10 am #1

But Now I'm wondering if I'm as nauseous as I was... I'm terrified. I know they said it was a SCH and they thought I'd be fine but I'm questioning everything. Maybe everything went downhill right after the u/s. Would the nausea lessen that much so quickly if something was wrong? Don't know if it's just in my head. Any advice at all. Next u/s isn't until tuesday morning!

LadyMagoo
LadyMagoo

July 16th, 2011, 1:35 am #2

I'm so sorry you are going through this. And I think we'll end up second guessing everything, every single step of the way until our babies are finally in our arms. I too am questioning...am I really nauseous? I'm not all THAT nauseous after all. Are my boobs still as large ans as sore as they seemed to be a few days ago? Does everything really taste tinny or am I making it up? Are these real symptoms, or is it all the drugs.

I get it, Kim. I totally get it. We're also due for a sono on Tuesday. And it can't come soon enough.

We've both experienced loss and we learn to fear. We've experienced real trauma and it's only natural that we'd be terrified, especially with the SCH here to encourage us along.

Hang in there, girl. Hang in there.

July 16th, 2011, 6:19 am #3

But Now I'm wondering if I'm as nauseous as I was... I'm terrified. I know they said it was a SCH and they thought I'd be fine but I'm questioning everything. Maybe everything went downhill right after the u/s. Would the nausea lessen that much so quickly if something was wrong? Don't know if it's just in my head. Any advice at all. Next u/s isn't until tuesday morning!

Just click on 'PG after DE' above. The women there will be able to talk you down. I do understand. I remember feeling fine for about 2 hours after a good ultrasound, and then convincing myself that something had gone wrong since then.

Many of the women on this board haven't gotten as far as you yet. The women on the other board are where you are or have been.