I know better, I truly do...waiting for Beta#2

I know better, I truly do...waiting for Beta#2

LadyMagoo
LadyMagoo

June 22nd, 2011, 4:53 pm #1

Beta #1 results came in at Noon. I am waiting obsessivley for Beta#2 results. It is now 1pm and I haven't heard anything about today's results yet. I don't need to tell you everything that one corner of my brain is reading into this.

Am I as sore today as I was on Monday? Is my sense of smell more or less sensitive?But wait, I was super duper exhausted last night. So much so that I lost my glasses somewhere between the livingroom and bedroom.

Ugh!

SamanthaL
SamanthaL

June 22nd, 2011, 5:23 pm #2

I was the same way waiting for #2. Results for number 1 came in at 1:30pm, number 2 didn't come in until about 4pm!!!

demomone
demomone

June 22nd, 2011, 5:23 pm #3

Beta #1 results came in at Noon. I am waiting obsessivley for Beta#2 results. It is now 1pm and I haven't heard anything about today's results yet. I don't need to tell you everything that one corner of my brain is reading into this.

Am I as sore today as I was on Monday? Is my sense of smell more or less sensitive?But wait, I was super duper exhausted last night. So much so that I lost my glasses somewhere between the livingroom and bedroom.

Ugh!
and we all get it...It's funny, most of us check the boards frequently to see how our buddies are doing..We are all in this together!
Waiting with you!

K
K

June 22nd, 2011, 5:59 pm #4

Ugh!
Your number was great! Can't wait to hear the 2nd one.... Xo

BlessedThistle
BlessedThistle

June 22nd, 2011, 7:35 pm #5

Ugh!
and it was fine. Hang in there Mama!

LadyMagoo
LadyMagoo

June 22nd, 2011, 7:50 pm #6

Ugh!
Over 200! Yippee!!! I don't have the exact #. I just know that it is over 200. Am waitnig for a call from the nurse with exact number and instructions.

SamanthaL
SamanthaL

June 22nd, 2011, 11:06 pm #7

Great number!!! (nt)

June 22nd, 2011, 11:14 pm #8

Over 200! Yippee!!! I don't have the exact #. I just know that it is over 200. Am waitnig for a call from the nurse with exact number and instructions.
you're on your way! congratulations nt

Anon7
Anon7

June 23rd, 2011, 1:17 am #9

HURRAY!! Best to you! n/t

K
K

June 23rd, 2011, 3:43 am #10

Woooohooooo ! Great number! You're on your way! When is the u/s?? Nt