I dont know what to do..should I cxl?

I dont know what to do..should I cxl?

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 21st, 2010, 7:48 pm #1

This whole experience is just a nightmare. I dont know what to do anymore. This last year has been awful being the caregiver to my dad who passed away from cancer in sept. My cycle was delayed and was donor agreed to do it a month later but than backs out. I worried that the 2nd donor may do the same she is missing appts and not answering her phone that is what my clinic is saying. The donor agency makes it like it is the clinics fault that they did have it on her calendar and she was not aware of the appt and few other things. I dont know what to think. My Clinic thinks I should cxl. I dont know what to do.

December 22nd, 2010, 12:00 am #2

I wouldn't cancel without finding out. I work with one clinic here in Malaysia whose staff are absolutely awful - I wouldn't believe anything they told me unless I'd checked it out for myself - I'm not saying your clinic is like that but I'd honestly ask the donor agency to call her and get the right info. If they are the donor agency anyway, aren't they supposed to be assuring she turns up for appointments etc? Maybe the clinic phone the donor agency and it is them that are not getting her to the appointments. Our clinics never phone donors direct.

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 22nd, 2010, 1:02 am #3

and then something happens it is awful. I am just worried that the donor will be midcycle and then start missing appts. I think once she signs the contract she hast to follow through. The donor agency did call to get things straight but missing two appts still does not sit well with me.