I asked before, but again

I asked before, but again

Bharani
Bharani

February 5th, 2011, 1:42 am #1

Hello my wonderful ladies,
I need help here. What dose do donors be? How many embroyos do you expect on day 4 and what size?
I hope alot of you will share this info with me.

thanks
b

demomone
demomone

February 5th, 2011, 2:13 am #2

on what the donor was given on previous cycles and how she did. Do not be surprised if it is a low dose..they are much younger and do not need a ton of drugs to stim.. That said, my donor was 31 and only got 150IUI's of Follistim. It is hard to predict what the end result will be from a four day scan..my donor had 10 on day 5 and ended up with over 30..
Let the clinic run the show..it's their responsibility to do the best for you.
Lots of good wishes coming your way!

Bharani
Bharani

February 5th, 2011, 2:18 am #3

Thanks for your post. I know the clinic to run their show. But they screwed me up twice. I just want to know if what they are doing is the norm. Honestly, you can say I want to know what they are doing.... I would have leave it to them if it is like my previous clinic where I did oe
Thanks

demomone
demomone

February 5th, 2011, 3:47 am #4

and what was her protocol?

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

February 5th, 2011, 1:56 pm #5

I need help here. What dose do donors be? How many embroyos do you expect on day 4 and what size?

thanks
b
Our donor had her first us on day 5. If I remember correctly I think she had 10 follies under 10 and 2 between 10 and 12. Our donor started with 300 units of Gonal F daily but then after the second us they decreased the dose. I remember the nurse telling me they were decreasing the stims but I didn't ask about the new dose. Nineteen follicles were retrieved. GL! Have my fingers crossed for you.

Kacee
Kacee

February 5th, 2011, 2:08 pm #6

thanks
b
4, this will also vary with individuals and it can change each month. I believe that last donor had about 14 measurable follies less than 10. When they are under 10, they don't give exact measurements, they just say under 10. We ended up with 24 mature eggs at retrieval. My other donor had about 20 follies at the same time and we ended up with 36 eggs.

Kacee
Kacee

February 5th, 2011, 2:10 pm #7

what dosage she needs. If she has stimmed before and did well, they will use the same amounts or adjust to what she needs from her previous results.

Bharani
Bharani

February 5th, 2011, 4:39 pm #8

Our donor had her first us on day 5. If I remember correctly I think she had 10 follies under 10 and 2 between 10 and 12. Our donor started with 300 units of Gonal F daily but then after the second us they decreased the dose. I remember the nurse telling me they were decreasing the stims but I didn't ask about the new dose. Nineteen follicles were retrieved. GL! Have my fingers crossed for you.
Although I don't have a power. I just want to know. I will know the update soon.
Thanks and love

Bharani
Bharani

February 5th, 2011, 4:42 pm #9

what dosage she needs. If she has stimmed before and did well, they will use the same amounts or adjust to what she needs from her previous results.
I think I want to talk about this since I don't have anyone to share or talk about it. You ladies are my life. I know sometimes I ask questions... that is not that strong. But still you ladies listen/read and reply to me.
Love you ladies.