HPT +++++ 6dp5dt!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!

HPT +++++ 6dp5dt!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!

bethphx
bethphx

July 24th, 2011, 1:33 pm #1

So excited! So of course I tested starting 4dp5dt in the evening- start white. Then 5d in the AM - nothing at 10 min, checked again at 20 min and their was the faintest line- I thought maybe evap because it looked imaginary- that evening was definitely a faint line again but almost imaginary- it was with those extreme HPT's from babywishes- they said they detect 10-15 of hcg. Thank God I bought a few of the First Reposnse because when I too that this am it was immediately pos and not just a faint line- pretty bright pink! First hurdle crossed- beta is not till Wed but I wors in a doctors office so you know I will have it drawn tomorrow! That way I can compare Wednesdays and make sure it doubles....I wasn't exepcting it to be pos this early with a frozen SET but man am I glad it was! Will keep you updated ladies!

keifel
keifel

July 24th, 2011, 1:46 pm #2

woohoo! nt

July 24th, 2011, 1:46 pm #3

So excited! So of course I tested starting 4dp5dt in the evening- start white. Then 5d in the AM - nothing at 10 min, checked again at 20 min and their was the faintest line- I thought maybe evap because it looked imaginary- that evening was definitely a faint line again but almost imaginary- it was with those extreme HPT's from babywishes- they said they detect 10-15 of hcg. Thank God I bought a few of the First Reposnse because when I too that this am it was immediately pos and not just a faint line- pretty bright pink! First hurdle crossed- beta is not till Wed but I wors in a doctors office so you know I will have it drawn tomorrow! That way I can compare Wednesdays and make sure it doubles....I wasn't exepcting it to be pos this early with a frozen SET but man am I glad it was! Will keep you updated ladies!
soooooo happy for you. hugs hugs

July 24th, 2011, 1:47 pm #4

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! n/t

LadyMagoo
LadyMagoo

July 24th, 2011, 1:53 pm #5

That is wonderful!!! Happy happy day!!!!!! !!!!

LMD
LMD

July 24th, 2011, 2:48 pm #6

woot woot! congrats! nt

July 24th, 2011, 3:03 pm #7

I got a very very faint +hpt at 7dp2dt and then a clear +hpt on 8dp2dt with my FET. We had tranferred 3 embryos since it was a 2dt but ended up with only one baby who will be 8 weeks old tomorrow. Hoping for great betas for you!

Kimz1
Kimz1

July 24th, 2011, 3:09 pm #8

Congratulations!!!!!! So very excited for you!!!!! Woo hoo! Nt

thesameboat
thesameboat

July 24th, 2011, 3:28 pm #9

That's wonderful news! So happy for you.

July 24th, 2011, 5:25 pm #10

Yea! Can't wait for the beta. (nt)