How soon after a BFN cycle can you do FET?

How soon after a BFN cycle can you do FET?

May 29th, 2011, 1:31 am #1

Hi. We have a cycle coming up. Of course we are hoping for the best. But...should we get a BFN, how long do I have to wait before starting shots again in order to do a FET?

Thanks!

May 29th, 2011, 1:25 pm #2

I asked the same question, as a back up, and I was told I could go straight into the FET cycle after the bfn. However we didn't achieve any frozen so we are just hoping that this cycle works.

Anyway, it might be worth asking in case you get a bfn and want to cycle immediately because you may have to finish one meds after a bfn beta and go straight onto different protocol so you may need to have some meds ready. I don't know, just thinking that may be an issue. I know my clinic doesn't like you asking these questions, because they want you to be thinking positively for your cycle, but hey, we all know it's a roll of a dice, and I for one feel much better when I have the next plan lined up.

Good Luck in your upcoming cycle.

anon
anon

May 29th, 2011, 7:28 pm #3

Hi. We have a cycle coming up. Of course we are hoping for the best. But...should we get a BFN, how long do I have to wait before starting shots again in order to do a FET?

Thanks!
did not even get AF an got pg on the frozen cycle..Good Luck to you!

May 30th, 2011, 12:26 am #4

Thanks!
It might depend on your RE. Some will go back to back others will want you to wait a month. Hopefully you don't need to worry about that.

LadyMagoo
LadyMagoo

May 31st, 2011, 12:37 am #5

Thanks!
Thanks, Ladies