How do you preserve an HPT that shows a BFP?

How do you preserve an HPT that shows a BFP?

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 16th, 2011, 7:42 pm #1

I got my BFP on an HPT on Thursday. Today is Sunday and it's already starting to fade and turn yellowish.

January 16th, 2011, 8:08 pm #2

My FRERs stayed dark, but other brands faded and some faded entirely to white. Congrats on your BFP!!

January 16th, 2011, 9:44 pm #3

I got my BFP on an HPT on Thursday. Today is Sunday and it's already starting to fade and turn yellowish.
I had most of mine start to turn an icky yellow shade after a week or so and I was glad I had the picture. Also, the digitals go blank after a few days, so you gotta snap a pic of those. Congrats!!

xoxo, Tracy

margolis
margolis

January 16th, 2011, 10:46 pm #4

My FRERs stayed dark, but other brands faded and some faded entirely to white. Congrats on your BFP!!
with about 6 different HPTs all saying some version of BFP! That one was priceless!!!!

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 16th, 2011, 11:29 pm #5

I had most of mine start to turn an icky yellow shade after a week or so and I was glad I had the picture. Also, the digitals go blank after a few days, so you gotta snap a pic of those. Congrats!!

xoxo, Tracy
mine is already turning a yellow shade! The BFP line is still there but also fading. So I took a pic this morning but was thinking maybe others might have tricks as to how to preserve the actual test itself so that it doesn't change color or fade.
And thanks for the congrats!

January 17th, 2011, 3:23 am #6

with about 6 different HPTs all saying some version of BFP! That one was priceless!!!!
That was a bit over the top but it was a long time coming and I was shocked that it was +++. Hope you're doing well M, I think about you often.

E&H
E&H

January 17th, 2011, 6:34 am #7

and then take the photo, at least it will be clear and not yellow stained. Congratulations.