How are you doing Catmama & Birdy?

How are you doing Catmama & Birdy?

May 27th, 2012, 8:21 pm #1

I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you both. PAH

May 27th, 2012, 11:34 pm #2

I'm hanging in there. My Transfer was one week ago today. I feel like AF is ready to burst on the scene at any miniute. I tried to find my TWW notes from last time, but I cannot locate them. I know AF-like feelings can mean success, but I feel little optimism that this will work. Hope I am pleasantly surprised, but success this round would be too easy for me! I have had zero rest this week -- work is insane, field trips all last week that included miles and miles of walking. Taking care of the twins is enormous work, lots of lifting, chasing, etc. If this works, it will be a sheer miracle... And proof that bed rest, sleep, and healthy eating is NOT necessary for success. I am trying not to feel down, but I do. I just wish my body could be normal for my age, and this reality is upsetting.

I really appreciate you thinking ofme. Beta on Friday. I have tests, but i hope to stay strong until Friday. Cannot stomach getting bfn then having to go in for beta.

How you doing, Birdy?

Xo
Cat

May 28th, 2012, 11:32 pm #3

You are a tough woman and your kiddos are lucky to have you. That includes future kiddos . I am so hoping for good news for you and your family.

May 29th, 2012, 12:22 am #4

I appreciate your support, as I have very little of it "in real life"
I deeply believe that whatever is meant to be will be, and regardless of whatever that is, I am blessed to have these children. My heart breaks for all those women out there who are born mothers but live without children. If this journey has given me anything, it's perspective. Easy to forget that sometimes. Thank you for helping me to remember.

I'll keep you posted.

xo
cat