hoping for a heartbeat...

hoping for a heartbeat...

BRenda
BRenda

May 12th, 2011, 4:09 pm #1

My beta was over 1000 today, I think I can start to get excited now!! my sonogram is on May 20, can anyone tell me if that's when we will see a heartbeat? and how long did you stay on Lovenox? I've heard horror stories about going off it and fearing the worst would come if I went off it too. It's like a crutch, just like the prog. I dread going off it, I imagine I wont be able to do without it!!

SamanthaL
SamanthaL

May 12th, 2011, 5:07 pm #2

Awesome second beta, doesn't May 20th seem likke a lifetime from now? It would to me!

Kacee
Kacee

May 12th, 2011, 5:07 pm #3

My beta was over 1000 today, I think I can start to get excited now!! my sonogram is on May 20, can anyone tell me if that's when we will see a heartbeat? and how long did you stay on Lovenox? I've heard horror stories about going off it and fearing the worst would come if I went off it too. It's like a crutch, just like the prog. I dread going off it, I imagine I wont be able to do without it!!
or later. The beta should be over 10,000. I am on Lovenox and will stay on it through the first trimester. I will stay on Progesterone the whole pg.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 12th, 2011, 8:01 pm #4

I think that is what most people do, since a possible clotting disorder does not go away or become less important. I wasn't even diagnosed with a true clotting problem, but the lovenox stayed and didn't cause any problems.

One RE suggested that the 2nd trimester was more important than the first as far as staying on the meds.

May 12th, 2011, 8:24 pm #5

Well, I was on a different kind of heparin since I'm not in the US, but I was on it the whole time, since my OB GYN claimed it prevented deep vein thrombosis in people with 2 copies of the MTHFR.
Good luck!

Kacee
Kacee

May 13th, 2011, 4:55 am #6

or later. The beta should be over 10,000. I am on Lovenox and will stay on it through the first trimester. I will stay on Progesterone the whole pg.
to see two beautiful heartbeats. One twin is measuring 5wks6 days with a heartbeat of 102 and the other is measuring 5wks5dys with a heartbeat of 89. I was amazing to see a heartbeat so early. So, you may be able to see it much earlier. Good luck to you.

May 14th, 2011, 1:47 pm #7

I am SO excited for you! Can't wait to hear your good news.

K
K

May 14th, 2011, 2:28 pm #8

Good Luck! Can't wAit to hear the good news! Nt

Brenda
Brenda

May 14th, 2011, 10:13 pm #9

to see two beautiful heartbeats. One twin is measuring 5wks6 days with a heartbeat of 102 and the other is measuring 5wks5dys with a heartbeat of 89. I was amazing to see a heartbeat so early. So, you may be able to see it much earlier. Good luck to you.
what was your last beta? I'm dying to know if I have twins in there or if even all 3 took over? lol

Brenda
Brenda

May 14th, 2011, 10:15 pm #10

Good Luck! Can't wAit to hear the good news! Nt
Now I cant wait until Fri to see how many heartbeats, if I just get one, I'll be happy too.