Hope2009 - Question for You

Hope2009 - Question for You

Violet
Violet

July 17th, 2012, 12:45 pm #1

In the last few months, you posted some inspirational things you said to yourself as well as some visualizations if I remember correctly. I have done a search but can't seem to find them.

If you have a minute and would not mind sharing, I would so greatly appreciate some inspiration right now. Feeling fear these days.
Thanks a lot,
Violet

Hope2009
Hope2009

July 18th, 2012, 5:58 am #2

as is visualizing the life that we want. Twenty three Years ago I took a course called, 'Pursuit of Excellence' It was while I was on Orcas Island, near Seattle, where I participated in a retreat and I first learned to connect with the power of changing my perspective to create the life I wanted. I used positive verbal affirmations and one of the tools we used was making vision boards.

During that course I did a vision board....you take a pile of magazines and get a pair of scissors, some glue and a big poster board and you just make a collage of everything that you like..anything that resonates with your soul. I love looking at my 20 plus year old vision board b/c everything, EVERYTHING has come true...my second honeymoon to Hawaii, our home above a lovely lake, skiing with family and friends, and lots of kids...which at the time I had no idea that was something I even wanted as I was still really career driven.

Since then I have done new vision boards....I LOVE LOVE THE one I did when ttc using de's...there was a picture of a pg woman in a yoga outfit, looks like me when I was pg..also there are pics of several beautiful babies, words like HOPE, MIRACLE were also around the babies...and our twin's middles names are Hope and Mira...short for miracle...gives me the eebie jeebies thinking of the power of the vision board.This is a fun creative tool to do with your partner as well.

While ttc, I started seeking ways to allow what I wanted to manifest into being. Dr. Wayne Dyer was a huge spiritual teacher for me....I always had one of his CD's in my car and when I would drive around he would remind me to say positive affirmations and change any negative thoughts into positive ones. (go to your local library and check out some of his stuff)

I love that quote by Buddha, 'what you think, you become'....I often put this on our kitchen blackboard so our kids remember how powerful their thoughts are.

So ask yourself what you want and start telling yourself that this is your reality. For several years while TTC I used to say to myself, 'I am strong, healthy and fertile.'....and while our last 3 babies didn't come using my eggs...they did come from my dreams, from me being creative enough to look at other options...and I think that we are all creators on this earth...and isn't that fertility?....my body was extremely healthy to be able to carry our babies in my late 40's and at 50 so my affirmation become my reality.

Finally, in the summer of our fresh cycle I would get up early and head up the mountain behind our house...I would find the pinnacle and set my yoga blanket on my rock...I spent a moment enjoying the lake below me and watching the sun rise, being grateful that I was alive. Then I would close my eyes and concentrate on my breathing....I would visialize a white light surrounding my body...emanating from the top of my head...all around like a force field. I would ask the Universe to fill me with love and light and allow all my dreams to manifest. I would then open my palms upwards, resting them on my crossed legs and sit and just breathe for 1/2 hour. Trusting that my wishes were being heard.

I do believe that when we meditate it elevates our vibrational energy and we can manifest what we want faster as we are coming from a very balanced and powerful place...we are connected to source at this time...and we can do anything when we feel that we are not separate from God...but a part of God.(now this is just my perspecitve...each of us has to find our own belief system) At the end of my 1/2 hour, I would connect with my soulbaby. This was always my favorite part.

Today, I often give my little guy a good night kiss and say....'thanks for coming to earth.' and he will say, 'thanks for bringing me momma' in his 3 year old voice. This always gives me a shiver as those were the things that I would visualize once he was here on earth. I also used to tell him...in spirit how beautiful the world is and he is the most enthusiastic little man...just so happy and he will often be heard saying, 'oh momma..isn't it just so beaitufl!'

Well those are some of my thoughts on affirmations. If you want to push fear aside, one night build a vision board and prop it up where you can see it daily. Find some Dr. Dyer CD's and let him guide you in staying on track....take time each day.....even if it is a short time to focus on your breathing and visualize what you want most in the world. If you can do this out in nature all the better. I LOVE going out at night now and putting a blanket on our back lawn and meditate under the stars...maybe that will be a good time for you? Find some positive words that speak to your soul....Dr. Dryer says, 'when you believe it....you will see it.'.....so start believing, letting go and trusting that your soulbaby will come.

And before I close I just have to share a connection I have to your board name....I had a dear Great Aunt Violet...we called her Aunt Vi...who lived in Northern California. She passed away last March...but not before visiting with my mom...in a vision/dream. We live in B.C. Canada...on the west coast and my mom had taken a turn for the worse with her dementia. She had fallen and was so weak in the last couple of weeks of her life. Although she hadn't visited Aunt Vi in several years they called each other often on the phone but because of my mom's dementia she hadn't done so in the last 6 months of so.

One day after one of her dozing dreams she awoke to say she had been with Aunt Vi and they had been at the beach together. They were having such a good time and mom didn't want the time to end....but Aunt Vi had told her that if they wanted they could live at the beach for always....my mom loved the ocean. When she talked about this she had such a peaceful smile on her face.

My mom passed away suddenly on Feb 28th, she was almost 86..we heard that Aunt Vi had suddenly also taken a turn for the worse and she passed away on March 20th...which would have been my mom's birthday. They were connecting to each other before they died...their bodies had lost energy but their spirits were strong and they were coming together. So if this is possible...why can't we connect with our soulbabies who are just beyond the curtain of this earthly existence...we are spirits first living an earthly existence. We are not separate from our source but always connected...although earthly ego, fears, anxiwty often get in the way of us remembering how infinite we are. If we are infinite, then anything is possible.

Your board name triggered that story, I hope that this wasn't too much of a novella but it just illustrates how powerful our spirit is...so find and surround yourself with inspiration.

all shall be well Violet, blessings from Hope

Violet
Violet

July 18th, 2012, 12:50 pm #3

Thank you.
Every word you wrote resonated with me. Every one.
I feel like I have gotten away from my visualization, the vision board I made a few years ago, my love of Wayne Dyer!, my connection to spirit.
I can feel myself creeping back to it. The negativity and exhaustion of this process have taken over my mind. Also, my husband has had melanoma and that has been tough for us.
I knew connecting with you would help my spirit and it has.
I adore the story of your little man. My husband and I use the words, "little man" all the time whenever we see a little guy doing something cute. ALSO...another miraculous coincidence, when my father was alive, he used to say, "It's another beautiful day." so my brother started saying that to my nephew however he said it similar to your little guy..."It's a bewful day." My husband and I also say this to each other.

I am sorry about your mom and Aunt Violet's passing. I loved hearing their story. I know they are together now sitting by the beach.

Again, many thanks. You rejuvenated me. I so desperately needed it as I head into an FET.
I will let you know how I am doing.
Thanks again,
Violet

July 18th, 2012, 2:34 pm #4

I have been pulled out of the "big dark hole" so many times by Hope. I printed off and read at least once a week the Oriah Mtn Dreamer poem she posted a while back. I hope she never leaves these boards as she is such an inspiration to all of us.

July 18th, 2012, 6:45 pm #5

as is visualizing the life that we want. Twenty three Years ago I took a course called, 'Pursuit of Excellence' It was while I was on Orcas Island, near Seattle, where I participated in a retreat and I first learned to connect with the power of changing my perspective to create the life I wanted. I used positive verbal affirmations and one of the tools we used was making vision boards.

During that course I did a vision board....you take a pile of magazines and get a pair of scissors, some glue and a big poster board and you just make a collage of everything that you like..anything that resonates with your soul. I love looking at my 20 plus year old vision board b/c everything, EVERYTHING has come true...my second honeymoon to Hawaii, our home above a lovely lake, skiing with family and friends, and lots of kids...which at the time I had no idea that was something I even wanted as I was still really career driven.

Since then I have done new vision boards....I LOVE LOVE THE one I did when ttc using de's...there was a picture of a pg woman in a yoga outfit, looks like me when I was pg..also there are pics of several beautiful babies, words like HOPE, MIRACLE were also around the babies...and our twin's middles names are Hope and Mira...short for miracle...gives me the eebie jeebies thinking of the power of the vision board.This is a fun creative tool to do with your partner as well.

While ttc, I started seeking ways to allow what I wanted to manifest into being. Dr. Wayne Dyer was a huge spiritual teacher for me....I always had one of his CD's in my car and when I would drive around he would remind me to say positive affirmations and change any negative thoughts into positive ones. (go to your local library and check out some of his stuff)

I love that quote by Buddha, 'what you think, you become'....I often put this on our kitchen blackboard so our kids remember how powerful their thoughts are.

So ask yourself what you want and start telling yourself that this is your reality. For several years while TTC I used to say to myself, 'I am strong, healthy and fertile.'....and while our last 3 babies didn't come using my eggs...they did come from my dreams, from me being creative enough to look at other options...and I think that we are all creators on this earth...and isn't that fertility?....my body was extremely healthy to be able to carry our babies in my late 40's and at 50 so my affirmation become my reality.

Finally, in the summer of our fresh cycle I would get up early and head up the mountain behind our house...I would find the pinnacle and set my yoga blanket on my rock...I spent a moment enjoying the lake below me and watching the sun rise, being grateful that I was alive. Then I would close my eyes and concentrate on my breathing....I would visialize a white light surrounding my body...emanating from the top of my head...all around like a force field. I would ask the Universe to fill me with love and light and allow all my dreams to manifest. I would then open my palms upwards, resting them on my crossed legs and sit and just breathe for 1/2 hour. Trusting that my wishes were being heard.

I do believe that when we meditate it elevates our vibrational energy and we can manifest what we want faster as we are coming from a very balanced and powerful place...we are connected to source at this time...and we can do anything when we feel that we are not separate from God...but a part of God.(now this is just my perspecitve...each of us has to find our own belief system) At the end of my 1/2 hour, I would connect with my soulbaby. This was always my favorite part.

Today, I often give my little guy a good night kiss and say....'thanks for coming to earth.' and he will say, 'thanks for bringing me momma' in his 3 year old voice. This always gives me a shiver as those were the things that I would visualize once he was here on earth. I also used to tell him...in spirit how beautiful the world is and he is the most enthusiastic little man...just so happy and he will often be heard saying, 'oh momma..isn't it just so beaitufl!'

Well those are some of my thoughts on affirmations. If you want to push fear aside, one night build a vision board and prop it up where you can see it daily. Find some Dr. Dyer CD's and let him guide you in staying on track....take time each day.....even if it is a short time to focus on your breathing and visualize what you want most in the world. If you can do this out in nature all the better. I LOVE going out at night now and putting a blanket on our back lawn and meditate under the stars...maybe that will be a good time for you? Find some positive words that speak to your soul....Dr. Dryer says, 'when you believe it....you will see it.'.....so start believing, letting go and trusting that your soulbaby will come.

And before I close I just have to share a connection I have to your board name....I had a dear Great Aunt Violet...we called her Aunt Vi...who lived in Northern California. She passed away last March...but not before visiting with my mom...in a vision/dream. We live in B.C. Canada...on the west coast and my mom had taken a turn for the worse with her dementia. She had fallen and was so weak in the last couple of weeks of her life. Although she hadn't visited Aunt Vi in several years they called each other often on the phone but because of my mom's dementia she hadn't done so in the last 6 months of so.

One day after one of her dozing dreams she awoke to say she had been with Aunt Vi and they had been at the beach together. They were having such a good time and mom didn't want the time to end....but Aunt Vi had told her that if they wanted they could live at the beach for always....my mom loved the ocean. When she talked about this she had such a peaceful smile on her face.

My mom passed away suddenly on Feb 28th, she was almost 86..we heard that Aunt Vi had suddenly also taken a turn for the worse and she passed away on March 20th...which would have been my mom's birthday. They were connecting to each other before they died...their bodies had lost energy but their spirits were strong and they were coming together. So if this is possible...why can't we connect with our soulbabies who are just beyond the curtain of this earthly existence...we are spirits first living an earthly existence. We are not separate from our source but always connected...although earthly ego, fears, anxiwty often get in the way of us remembering how infinite we are. If we are infinite, then anything is possible.

Your board name triggered that story, I hope that this wasn't too much of a novella but it just illustrates how powerful our spirit is...so find and surround yourself with inspiration.

all shall be well Violet, blessings from Hope
Thank You, Hope! n/t