Holy Insomnia, batman! (child ment)

Holy Insomnia, batman! (child ment)

Melissa
Melissa

August 6th, 2011, 6:53 pm #1

Ladies...tonight will be my third night of Lupron for my prep cycle, and I CAN NOT SLEEP!! Did this happen to any of you? Believe me, I should be very very tired...I have been exercising like crazy, burning the midnight oil working on my dissertation, and have a sick kid who's been keeping us busy...but when I finally finally get to lay down at night (or 1 am or 2 am) I just cannot sleep.

If any of you had this problem, what did you do to battle it? I know for sure that I cannot handle many more sleepless nights.

Thanks!

Melissa

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 6th, 2011, 11:37 pm #2

I had this big time, even if I could fall asleep I would jolt awake. I tried benadryl, limiting caffeine, etc. Nothing helped and finally I told my RE I just couldn't take it anymore and he prescribed me Sonata, it helped a lot and did not make me drowsy in the morning. Good luck, I know insomnia can make you crazy!!

futurebeauty
futurebeauty

August 7th, 2011, 1:15 am #3

Ladies...tonight will be my third night of Lupron for my prep cycle, and I CAN NOT SLEEP!! Did this happen to any of you? Believe me, I should be very very tired...I have been exercising like crazy, burning the midnight oil working on my dissertation, and have a sick kid who's been keeping us busy...but when I finally finally get to lay down at night (or 1 am or 2 am) I just cannot sleep.

If any of you had this problem, what did you do to battle it? I know for sure that I cannot handle many more sleepless nights.

Thanks!

Melissa
I buy 3 mg tablets and I bite a tablet in 1/2 and take that 4-5 nights a wk to help induce sleep as needed. I find that 3 mg is too much for me but 1.5 mg works great and I dont wake up groggy. You can buy melatonin at your local walmart or grocery store.

Good Luck,

futurebeauty ( J E N N A on the secondary board)

E&H
E&H

August 9th, 2011, 2:07 pm #4

Just check on it, but I read it somewhere, haven't time to check now, well actually it's very late here and I really need sleep too.