HELPGoing to be cancelled Again! still homogenous lining after 20 days of estrace prep....

HELPGoing to be cancelled Again! still homogenous lining after 20 days of estrace prep....

Starting over
Starting over

June 6th, 2011, 3:51 pm #1

I am going out of my mind trying to figure out WHY my lining will NOT convert to TL !!! My lining is thick 13.6mm today was 14.6mm friday But lining just won't convert over to TL. Never had a problem with a TL lining (have done 6 DE cycles already).

I know for sure this will be the day the cancel this cycle again!! the past two cycles were the same nice thick/fluffy lining but NO TL... and

now I am afraid since my lining was 14.6mm friday why did it go down to 13.6mm today...on friday b/w was E2 577 & p4 0.2....I get this strange feeling E2 is dropping for some reason, don't know why!

my peri/obgyn suggested trying a natural cycle even though I am pre-meno doesn't mean I don't ovulate he thinks it is worth a try...

I am truly at the end of this painful journey, I really don't know if I can do this anymore!!!

Any words of comfort would be soooo appreciated!!

June 6th, 2011, 5:47 pm #2

Hope that if you want to move forward, your clinic oks it.

Starting over
Starting over

June 6th, 2011, 7:03 pm #3

I have two donor embryo blast, that were a pretty I think they were graded pretty decent, just don't remember...But the thing that make me nervous about moving ahead with transfer Now is the fact that my lining went from 14.6mm friday to 13.6mm today making me worried that the estrace as stop doing what it needs to do and my lining may be starting to break down...on sunday morning suffered horribly with bad cramps,pressure & bloating still have No idea what that was about...

would appreciate any & all advice/opinions you have to offer!

Thank You!!

June 6th, 2011, 7:08 pm #4

Go on and manipulate this cycle to completion with a few days of progesterone (however few you can get away with to force a bleed) and do another cycle as soon as you get your period. Maybe decide to move forward when your lining hits 12 regardless of whether it is trilaminar or not? What are your prospects for more embies should you need them?

Starting over
Starting over

June 6th, 2011, 7:19 pm #5

waiting for RE to call back with b/w results from this morning, But I know that this cycle is most likely going to be cancelled.

I am holding all Hope on these blast embryos, if it doesn't work I may have to go with plan B, which may be a fresh cycle w/donor sperm or getting back on the donor embryo list.

Thank you again for your advice!!

Starting over
Starting over

June 6th, 2011, 7:47 pm #6

I am going out of my mind trying to figure out WHY my lining will NOT convert to TL !!! My lining is thick 13.6mm today was 14.6mm friday But lining just won't convert over to TL. Never had a problem with a TL lining (have done 6 DE cycles already).

I know for sure this will be the day the cancel this cycle again!! the past two cycles were the same nice thick/fluffy lining but NO TL... and

now I am afraid since my lining was 14.6mm friday why did it go down to 13.6mm today...on friday b/w was E2 577 & p4 0.2....I get this strange feeling E2 is dropping for some reason, don't know why!

my peri/obgyn suggested trying a natural cycle even though I am pre-meno doesn't mean I don't ovulate he thinks it is worth a try...

I am truly at the end of this painful journey, I really don't know if I can do this anymore!!!

starting over doesn't seem to be working for me! RE said to start one provera & one estrace pill daily for 12 days hopefully it will bring on a Good AF and try again!!!

Thank sooooo much to all you wonderful Ladies for all the support/advice!!!

June 6th, 2011, 7:55 pm #7

waiting for RE to call back with b/w results from this morning, But I know that this cycle is most likely going to be cancelled.

I am holding all Hope on these blast embryos, if it doesn't work I may have to go with plan B, which may be a fresh cycle w/donor sperm or getting back on the donor embryo list.

Thank you again for your advice!!
You know I used donor embies and one thing that made me struggle with how many to transfer was that every single transfer (three) had produced babies and the frozens both produced twins. So on the one hand, I was getting embies that (thank you God) had not been selected three prior times but on the other hand those three times had been very successful! Hopefully yours have had a good track record for prior transfers too.

Honestly the main reason I'd wait now is not the pattern but the length of time you've waited and the thickness. I don't recall exactly how thick "too thick" is but I think 12 is the maximum ideal thickness (hopefully someone else will chime in because this is somethign I just recall reading and maybe there is newer thinking on lining thickness). Mine was 12 and apparently in process of converting but not trilaminar and transferring three resulted in twins.

I think if you manipulate things right, you'll be transferring before you know it.

Starting over
Starting over

June 6th, 2011, 8:15 pm #8

batch of embryos that did produce I think twins, I am not sure but I do know that pregnancy was acheived... I am alittle nervous about transferring two blast have some medical issues (prom) but I am so very grateful to have them and pray they survive the thaw, I have had some bad Luck with poor quality embryos in past fet cycles that lead to heartbreaking BFN's & m/c.

June 6th, 2011, 9:47 pm #9

Perhaps a final booster or estradoil valerate (you inject it). At this point, it can't hurt.

June 6th, 2011, 10:00 pm #10

batch of embryos that did produce I think twins, I am not sure but I do know that pregnancy was acheived... I am alittle nervous about transferring two blast have some medical issues (prom) but I am so very grateful to have them and pray they survive the thaw, I have had some bad Luck with poor quality embryos in past fet cycles that lead to heartbreaking BFN's & m/c.
That is, assuming prom is more common with twin pregnancies - I don't know. Nothing like giving birth to babies who missed their entire third trimester in utero though. :/ Most twin mommies on pink had a much, much better outcome than I did but still, I worry for other mamas....hate to see others watch their little ones go trhough what I did.