Help!!! Red blood with clots.... I'm a nervous wreck...

Help!!! Red blood with clots.... I'm a nervous wreck...

Kim
Kim

July 14th, 2011, 2:09 am #1

Have u/s in am. I think this is the end!!!!!!

Kim
Kim

July 14th, 2011, 2:22 am #2

Huge clot...:(

July 14th, 2011, 2:26 am #3

oh sweetie i will pray that you will be ok nt

BlessedThistle
BlessedThistle

July 14th, 2011, 2:50 am #4

Huge clot...:(
and have gone on to deliver healthy babies. You could go to ER to check on them but might end up getting an unnecessary scare since the equipment is not as good as an REs.

Jill
Jill

July 14th, 2011, 3:48 am #5

... want to go to the ER just to rule out ectopic pg. That can be really dangerous for you. I know the concept of the ER sounds scary, but really the ER is just a place to handle cases that need attention when the doctor's office is closed. At least that's what I've been told. Although keep in mind that, like another poster said, the U/S technology will not be as fine-tuned. I hope this will pass for you and all will be well, but you owe it to yourself to go get it checked now. I had an ectopic, and it's nothing to fool around with.

good luck! I'll check in on you later.

E&H
E&H

July 14th, 2011, 3:50 am #6

that with my first DE baby I had massive clots. It started at exactly 6 weeks when I was lay in bed early in the morning and started bleeding so much more than a period and continued until 16 weeks. The clots the first time were about the size of a big coin. If it is a miscarriage the clots look totally sphere shaped, perfect shape, not like a random clot. Unfortunately with my first DE baby I had to take injections of depot proluton to try to stop the bleeding until 16 weeks pregnant. I would without fail bleed every Sunday morning when the doctors office was closed and end up in ER.

Try to drink lots of water and if all is well as for depot proluton which is administered every 4th day usually for 4 injections. It is an absolute wonder jab.

LadyMagoo
LadyMagoo

July 14th, 2011, 10:08 am #7

I know are terrified. I'm so glad you have an u/s with your RE this morning. I learned the hard way that the ER will end up terrifying you. This is probably a big old clot, resulting from SCH (or subchorionic hemotoma), which is what I and so many of the ladies have had.

You already went for your first u/s, yes? If the little bean had decided to migrate an implant in the fallopian tubes for an ectopic pregnancy, the first u/s would have shown that.

I know we all keep saying dark brown ok, red is bad...but I've read of women with SCH that end up with red blood. And yesterday I had some clotting along with my brown blood.

Please try to hang in until your u/s today (not sure where you are, so I don't know when that will be). But we'll all be checking for your update.

Of, last thing...you mentioned that morning sickness had kicked in, full swing, yes? That is a great sign! Your body is kicking into high gear!!

xoxo

LM

July 14th, 2011, 10:17 am #8

God has a way of working things out. We all are praying and sending hugs and love your way.

Mrs M
Mrs M

July 14th, 2011, 11:44 am #9

I hope the ultrasound today provides some good news and reassurance. I'm thinking of you and praying all will be okay!

thesameboat
thesameboat

July 14th, 2011, 12:32 pm #10

thinking of you and hoping you got good news. nt