Heartbeat!! (preg mentioned)

Heartbeat!! (preg mentioned)

April 7th, 2011, 8:37 pm #1

Woohoo! I saw and heard the heartbeat today!

I'm still remaining cautiously optimistic, but, it was a strong heartbeat of 135 at 7wks3days!

Everything is measuring within a few days, so I'm feeling pretty good about this pregnancy.

Ladies, thank you for all of your support. I couldn't have gotten this far without you!

I'm still in disbelief.

malibugirl662
malibugirl662

April 7th, 2011, 8:45 pm #2

It's so amazing, isn't it?

New2011
New2011

April 7th, 2011, 9:07 pm #3

I'm still remaining cautiously optimistic, but, it was a strong heartbeat of 135 at 7wks3days!

Everything is measuring within a few days, so I'm feeling pretty good about this pregnancy.

Ladies, thank you for all of your support. I couldn't have gotten this far without you!

I'm still in disbelief.
keifel, I am so very happy for you. You must be relived. This is a major milestone. Celebrate!!! wishing you a happy pregnancy and beyond!!!!

Do you have any symptoms yet?

April 7th, 2011, 9:08 pm #4

I'm still in disbelief.
Isn't that the best feeling in the world? Take care, Maggie (in VA)

April 7th, 2011, 9:35 pm #5

I'm still in disbelief.
I am sure it was music to your ears. Congrats

April 7th, 2011, 9:40 pm #6

I'm still in disbelief.
Simply amazing. So happy for you. Look forward to seeing updates on the pink board, please don't completely vanish. Yay.
Last edited by dnj01 on April 7th, 2011, 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mrs. M.
Mrs. M.

April 7th, 2011, 11:59 pm #7

I'm still in disbelief.
Wishing you a happy and healthy 32 weeks and 4 days!!

ks
ks

April 8th, 2011, 12:04 am #8

I'm still in disbelief.
It's the best feeling isn't it?!? Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

All my best!

ks

April 8th, 2011, 12:15 am #9

I'm still in disbelief.
That is so cool!!!!!!

Super super awesome.

SamanthaL
SamanthaL

April 8th, 2011, 12:24 am #10

I'm still in disbelief.
Awesome news! keep us updated!