has AJ posted lately?

has AJ posted lately?

May 7th, 2012, 1:32 am #1

I lurk a lot, but maybe haven't seen her post much?

Thanks

1st kids for us!
5th DE attempt

May 7th, 2012, 4:14 am #2

I haven't posted in awhile but I do miss you girls! I can't believe my twins were 21 months yesterday - I remember posting on the yellow like it was yesterday. I'm not sure what I complained about in the beginning because these toddler days are TOUGH! They are crazy little monkeys into everything & I love them so much I can't even describe. DE isn't much of a thought these days - I honestly forget until someone makes a comment about their appearance. I did tell an acquitance about DE the other days and she said "so they aren't yours at all?" - um, I'm pretty sure they're mine! She was really young and naive so I brushed it off but it still stung a bit. Other issue is the 6 embies on ice - we are 99% sure we're done but I just can't make the call. Not sure if anyone remembers awhile back I won a photo shoot about "sweet spaces" by entering our nursery and we just got the slideshow back (turn on your speakers!)

deleted
Last edited by ajs3531 on May 11th, 2012, 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

May 7th, 2012, 4:55 am #3

I love the slideshow! They're beyond adorable! It seems the photographer captured their personalities perfectly!

Hopepof

May 7th, 2012, 12:45 pm #4

I lurk a lot, but maybe haven't seen her post much?

Thanks

1st kids for us!
5th DE attempt
Just watched the video with my babyduck - he pointed out all the cool cars and Thomas. Love your DD's hairdo and your DS's gorgeous eyes.

8 Years Ago it was just DH and me.
DD(7),DD(4),DS(4) & DS(2)
(now thinking about a dog)

May 7th, 2012, 1:16 pm #5

I haven't posted in awhile but I do miss you girls! I can't believe my twins were 21 months yesterday - I remember posting on the yellow like it was yesterday. I'm not sure what I complained about in the beginning because these toddler days are TOUGH! They are crazy little monkeys into everything & I love them so much I can't even describe. DE isn't much of a thought these days - I honestly forget until someone makes a comment about their appearance. I did tell an acquitance about DE the other days and she said "so they aren't yours at all?" - um, I'm pretty sure they're mine! She was really young and naive so I brushed it off but it still stung a bit. Other issue is the 6 embies on ice - we are 99% sure we're done but I just can't make the call. Not sure if anyone remembers awhile back I won a photo shoot about "sweet spaces" by entering our nursery and we just got the slideshow back (turn on your speakers!)

deleted
What a lovely video to keep.

May 7th, 2012, 1:45 pm #6

deleted
OK, I know she's your friend, but I think I want to strangle her. Well, at least you're young and no one thinks you're they're grandma. Take care, Maggie (in VA)

May 7th, 2012, 3:26 pm #7

deleted
Baby bird is 21 months or close. DE is such not a thought to us. Honesty its more about why did I leave my book out and baby bird found a pen and scribbled on it.

right now, I dropped him off at drop off day care! a rare day to unpack from the move. (to unpack with him around bwahahahaha) and a delicious nap. stil, I miss him.
So amazing.

haven't look at the photos yet. I really need to post one of the baby bird at almost two. he is a stitch!!!

May 7th, 2012, 8:22 pm #8

deleted
Your kids are adorable and what a pretty bedroom!

May 7th, 2012, 9:22 pm #9

OK, I know she's your friend, but I think I want to strangle her. Well, at least you're young and no one thinks you're they're grandma. Take care, Maggie (in VA)
one of my friends I went to high school with just posted on facebook she is a grandma - at 34 - so I guess anything is possible! : )

May 7th, 2012, 9:32 pm #10

Your kids are adorable and what a pretty bedroom!

Just saw that your little guy was born. So happy for you! xoxo