Had a play date with Sameboat ! and we were thinking of you all :)

November 19th, 2014, 10:17 pm #1

Hi wonderful board buds

I had a truly lovely surprise last week when Sameboat came visiting my corner of the world with Babyboat and Steamboat. Although the time we spent together was far too short (could have talked for ages !!) we had time for a playdate ! and it was the first time for either of us meeting a pink board member in real life Baby E and Steamboat in particular were fascinated by each other and we have some cute pictures of Sameboat and I looking at the camera while Baby E and Steamboat check each other out.

This board and the support we've had from you were a topic of discussion. So somewhere in Asia last week, two moms were discussing your wonderful selves I hope to return the visit some day

Al

November 19th, 2014, 11:38 pm #2

Sounds like you ladies had a lovely time

November 20th, 2014, 1:45 am #3

Hi wonderful board buds

I had a truly lovely surprise last week when Sameboat came visiting my corner of the world with Babyboat and Steamboat. Although the time we spent together was far too short (could have talked for ages !!) we had time for a playdate ! and it was the first time for either of us meeting a pink board member in real life Baby E and Steamboat in particular were fascinated by each other and we have some cute pictures of Sameboat and I looking at the camera while Baby E and Steamboat check each other out.

This board and the support we've had from you were a topic of discussion. So somewhere in Asia last week, two moms were discussing your wonderful selves I hope to return the visit some day

Al
I wish I could have been there with you. Sounds like great fun. I've had to good fortune to meet a handful of board ladies. I always treasure the experience.

November 20th, 2014, 11:29 am #4

Hi wonderful board buds

Al
I'm jealous too!! That is just great that the two of you could meet up in this way. Thanks for sharing.

November 20th, 2014, 3:50 pm #5

Hi wonderful board buds

Al
I really enjoyed getting to know you and hope we'll now stay in touch. I would also like to someday meet more board members.

Next time Germany, AlinAsia? Anybody else headed this way?

November 21st, 2014, 6:53 am #6

Hi wonderful board buds

Al
What a great post!