Good news on lining! Retrieval scheduled for end of week..

Good news on lining! Retrieval scheduled for end of week..

March 19th, 2012, 3:48 pm #1

I don't know if it was the acupuncture or the estrogen suppositories or any of the other suggestions that y'all gave me, but something worked - my lining was 10 mm this morning! That's up from 6.5 mm last week, so I'm thrilled and relieved, to say the least..

Donor looks good too - her retrieval will be either Friday or Saturday morning. We'll know for sure on Wednesday.

I'm scared to get my hopes up, but I'm also starting to get very excited!

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 19th, 2012, 4:07 pm #2

I would guess it was the vaginal estrace. That's what made a huge difference for me as well (bumped up from 7.5 to 12mm in a week). It gets the estrace where it needs to be instead of taking it orally where it has to pass through your liver first and get removed from your bloodstream.

March 19th, 2012, 5:58 pm #3

I don't know if it was the acupuncture or the estrogen suppositories or any of the other suggestions that y'all gave me, but something worked - my lining was 10 mm this morning! That's up from 6.5 mm last week, so I'm thrilled and relieved, to say the least..

Donor looks good too - her retrieval will be either Friday or Saturday morning. We'll know for sure on Wednesday.

Hope that lining makes a great home for an embie or two! Take care, Maggie (in VA)

March 19th, 2012, 7:51 pm #4

This is fantastic news! We all have our fingers crossed for you! It's totally ok to be excited. Without hope, we would never keep trying, so allow yourself to be excited and hopeful!

March 19th, 2012, 8:55 pm #5

Congratulations, great news! I have my fingers crossed for you. Can't wait to hear more good news soon!

March 19th, 2012, 10:29 pm #6

at 2720 !! I knew I needed some help building that lining, but this seems a little ridiculous! My RE isn't concerned at all, just says this is what it takes for some women. I've seen various concerns on the board about high E2 levels and the impact on implantation/health of the embryo...

any input?

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

March 20th, 2012, 12:11 am #7

Hope all continues to go well and you get a BFP soon! We are cycle buddies. I'll get an update tomorrow but my donor is tentatively scheduled for retieval on Sunday.

March 20th, 2012, 12:37 am #8

Best of luck to you! Please keep us updated.. it's great to know someone else is going through this, too! I think minniet's on the same cycle as well!

March 20th, 2012, 4:16 pm #9

I love when I read about positive things happening for some one here.

E&H
E&H

March 20th, 2012, 11:38 pm #10

at 2720 !! I knew I needed some help building that lining, but this seems a little ridiculous! My RE isn't concerned at all, just says this is what it takes for some women. I've seen various concerns on the board about high E2 levels and the impact on implantation/health of the embryo...

any input?
My E2 was 5000. Good luck Leigh.