Good news! Not ectopic! Yeah! Thank you ladies a million times!

Good news! Not ectopic! Yeah! Thank you ladies a million times!

March 29th, 2011, 9:12 pm #1

First of all, Thank you for all the good wishes and sharing your stories. What a difference it made with my attitude!

A gestational sac and yolk was seen in my uterus!!! The tech and the nurse were so happy, too!

I'm 6 wks 1 day today, they felt that I measured at about 5 wks, but within the average range.

I'm so relieved (understatement!).

They told me no more betas, and I will return late next week to see if the pregnancy progresses and if there is a heartbeat.

You ladies are wonderful... a special thanks to all of you veterans for sharing your stories.

New2011
New2011

March 29th, 2011, 9:27 pm #2

wow. I am so os relieved and happy for you keifel!! This is amazing!! What a wonderful news.
Enjoy and relax now. You have been through so much so take time to enjoy this now!!
Again Congrats!!

March 29th, 2011, 10:29 pm #3

First of all, Thank you for all the good wishes and sharing your stories. What a difference it made with my attitude!

A gestational sac and yolk was seen in my uterus!!! The tech and the nurse were so happy, too!

I'm 6 wks 1 day today, they felt that I measured at about 5 wks, but within the average range.

They told me no more betas, and I will return late next week to see if the pregnancy progresses and if there is a heartbeat.

You ladies are wonderful... a special thanks to all of you veterans for sharing your stories.
Another fabulous story on the yellow board. So, glad that you had a great u/s. Good luck with the upcoming u/s. Hope it's all smooth sailing from here on out !!!

March 29th, 2011, 10:42 pm #4

Fabulous news! Never give up hope.

SamanthaL
SamanthaL

March 29th, 2011, 10:54 pm #5

That's flipping fantastic! Congrats.

malibugirl662
malibugirl662

March 29th, 2011, 11:00 pm #6

What a wonderful feeling to know it's not ectopic. Keep us updated.
((hugs))
Mal

Orchid
Orchid

March 29th, 2011, 11:11 pm #7

Phew! I don't know why they always raise that possibility!!! They have done that with me too. So nerve wracking!!!

Glad it isn't that. I'm not sure I'd even believe them next time. They always terrify me with that.

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

March 29th, 2011, 11:35 pm #8

I'm doing a happy dance for you!! Can't wait for your update next week.

Leigh888
Leigh888

March 30th, 2011, 12:32 am #9

Yay! So happy to hear the good news.

March 30th, 2011, 1:43 am #10

So happy for you.