good link for ladies wanting to know about immune tests and what it means (sucess ment)

good link for ladies wanting to know about immune tests and what it means (sucess ment)

THK
THK

August 5th, 2012, 1:56 pm #1

http://repro-med.net/repro-med-site2/in ... &Itemid=65

HI,
I contacted Dr Beer's clinic a few years back wanting to know if they had a doctor out here who had studied with them. I am in Australia. They did have someone. I did contact the doctor here for several consultations. I did have the testing done.
And I did have a baby.
I still have the results of my tests and the same tests done over a period of time. My test results did alter. If you would like a copy of these I could send to you so that you could compare your results. I got pg about a month and a half after the last tests were completed.
perthkitty @ me . com

best wishes, THK

thesameboat
thesameboat

August 5th, 2012, 3:04 pm #2

from another one who needed a little immune help

Al
Al

August 6th, 2012, 8:59 am #3

http://repro-med.net/repro-med-site2/in ... &Itemid=65

HI,
I contacted Dr Beer's clinic a few years back wanting to know if they had a doctor out here who had studied with them. I am in Australia. They did have someone. I did contact the doctor here for several consultations. I did have the testing done.
And I did have a baby.
I still have the results of my tests and the same tests done over a period of time. My test results did alter. If you would like a copy of these I could send to you so that you could compare your results. I got pg about a month and a half after the last tests were completed.
perthkitty @ me . com

best wishes, THK
Because of your help and advice, I have a consult (phone) with Dr M in Sydney (for reproductive immune issues) this Thursday and through you, I found the way to the clinic I've been using for the past 6 months close to where I live (they are so lovely). Both of those have been so immensely helpful. You were so generous with information and I am forever grateful.

Could I email you privately at some point to discuss how the results altered over time ?

Al

August 7th, 2012, 4:18 am #4

Hi Al,
Please feel free to email me. As I mention above I can send you the results I got on the same tests. These were done over a period of maybe three years. In them I can see numbers going up on some tests and down on others. Whatever happened I got pg with these numbers about a month later so that is worth noting.
I do know that between 08 and 09 I had H1N1 twice and afterwards I basically had almost no immune system. Before that time I had not had a cold or anything else for five years plus.
I had been ttcing during that time and it was only after H1N1 and the above that I got pg. Whatever it was you can see differences in test results for the pre and post H1N1 period, best. THK
perth kitty @ me . com
join all.

August 7th, 2012, 4:21 am #5

Because of your help and advice, I have a consult (phone) with Dr M in Sydney (for reproductive immune issues) this Thursday and through you, I found the way to the clinic I've been using for the past 6 months close to where I live (they are so lovely). Both of those have been so immensely helpful. You were so generous with information and I am forever grateful.

Could I email you privately at some point to discuss how the results altered over time ?

Al
ps. Dr Matthias is great. He is learned of course but also listens. He is not in a rush when he speaks with you on the phone. Have questions ready for him and write down what he says after your call.
He will prob get you to do a lot of bloodwork but that is normal for all of us here heheh. Give Dr M my regards please and also his secretary Gwendoline. Love her accent.
best to you, THK.