Going to start working on the roll call :) . Gimme a sec. I am

Going to start working on the roll call :) . Gimme a sec. I am

May 13th, 2012, 5:18 am #1

sooo excited to catch up with you all. Murph said that you are praying for my family, I will scroll down and read your words. I truly felt relief when she told me...thank you for the support!!! We won't hear back on my BIL's bone marrow test until next TH. Still haven't told my parents. Everything is starting to blur together, but we are gearing up to fight this battle if necessary. Kinda a dog pile of disasters lately...but we all know how to do the one-foot-in-front-of-the-other walk, hm? You all are some of the strongest ladies I know. Happy Mother's Day!!!!!

May 13th, 2012, 5:33 am #2

You are right, put one foot in front of the other and keep going. I hope all comes together and things start to improve soon. Happy Mother's day to you too.

May 13th, 2012, 5:52 am #3

fight the good fight. I remember how you could walk through heaven and hell and make it look like a piece of cake. That has to be an art to go though all you have endured and still have the time and spirit to support so many. Always bowled over with your strength, tenacity, and heart. ((()))

Last edited by Mliss2 on May 13th, 2012, 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

May 13th, 2012, 3:35 pm #4

sooo excited to catch up with you all. Murph said that you are praying for my family, I will scroll down and read your words. I truly felt relief when she told me...thank you for the support!!! We won't hear back on my BIL's bone marrow test until next TH. Still haven't told my parents. Everything is starting to blur together, but we are gearing up to fight this battle if necessary. Kinda a dog pile of disasters lately...but we all know how to do the one-foot-in-front-of-the-other walk, hm? You all are some of the strongest ladies I know. Happy Mother's Day!!!!!

M'liss, hope everything gets better for you and your family. So sorry about the very tough times, now. A GIANT thank you for putting up the roll call on here!

May 14th, 2012, 5:59 am #5

You are so welcome. I haven't signed in yet above, just getting on the boards. I scanned the list and actually remember seeing your title to your post. Want to go back up and read it. Thank you for signing in and sharing your heart. Thank you for your words of support to me.