gearing up for my 2nd fresh DE cycle....OE m/c mentd

gearing up for my 2nd fresh DE cycle....OE m/c mentd

September 15th, 2011, 4:51 pm #1

And wonder what else I can do! I am gluten free, alcohol free, caffeine free, taking wheat grass shots daily and resveratrol. I am visualizing as per hope's advice and trying to be positive! Taking my thyroid meds and baby aspirin. So has anyone any other advice? I will be in czech republic in three weeks -alone this time! Hotel is booked, still have to book flight (procrastinator)! Thx and good luck to us all- we all deserve success! LMD

ETA history: 4 OE ivfs with one horrendous m/c
1 DE ivf fresh positive betas then dropping betas
1 FET positive betas then dropping levels again
Last edited by lovemydoggies on September 15th, 2011, 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

September 15th, 2011, 5:41 pm #2

Hope you're using your time to scan the horizon for airfare prices -- understand there have been big price hikes lately. I have twins from a 2009 cycle in CZ, and I hope this is your lucky tx -- you deserve it after what you've been through. Take care, Maggie (in VA)

September 15th, 2011, 7:26 pm #3

And wonder what else I can do! I am gluten free, alcohol free, caffeine free, taking wheat grass shots daily and resveratrol. I am visualizing as per hope's advice and trying to be positive! Taking my thyroid meds and baby aspirin. So has anyone any other advice? I will be in czech republic in three weeks -alone this time! Hotel is booked, still have to book flight (procrastinator)! Thx and good luck to us all- we all deserve success! LMD

It sounds like you are doing everything you can. My acupucturist encourages me to do everything I can -- within reason and without driving myself crazy and without stressing out about what more I could be doing -- and then...let it go and focus on staying relaxed and happy. (I haven't been so good at that second part, but I'm getting better!) Sounds like you have the former covered. (Good for you, I hope pat yourself on the back for that!) So maybe just do things to help you feel relaxed and happy.

Sounds like you'll have lots of time alone in a hotel room over there. If it were me, I'd take lots of inspirations books and CDS to boost my spirits and positivity. I practice a thing called Yoga Nidra, which is relaxation combined with powerful intention for something one wants to manifest in life. Perfect for TTCers! The one I use is by Rod Stryker and it's called Relax into Greatness. I love it, but there are other Yoga Nidra CDs, too. I've also heard of a guided meditation CD focused on IVF. I don't know it firsthand, but maybe a google search will turn it up. Or something similar.

I guess my point is that you are already DOing all you can, now it's time to relax and let it unfold.

Best of luck!

September 15th, 2011, 7:40 pm #4

Hope you're using your time to scan the horizon for airfare prices -- understand there have been big price hikes lately. I have twins from a 2009 cycle in CZ, and I hope this is your lucky tx -- you deserve it after what you've been through. Take care, Maggie (in VA)
Hope its still same price when I log on tonight! I don't know why I am dragging my feet booking my ticket! But I have my bag packed! Haha! Thanks for the good wishes! LMD ps I saw your pictures on the pink board boys are very cute love their names too!

September 15th, 2011, 7:42 pm #5

It sounds like you are doing everything you can. My acupucturist encourages me to do everything I can -- within reason and without driving myself crazy and without stressing out about what more I could be doing -- and then...let it go and focus on staying relaxed and happy. (I haven't been so good at that second part, but I'm getting better!) Sounds like you have the former covered. (Good for you, I hope pat yourself on the back for that!) So maybe just do things to help you feel relaxed and happy.

Sounds like you'll have lots of time alone in a hotel room over there. If it were me, I'd take lots of inspirations books and CDS to boost my spirits and positivity. I practice a thing called Yoga Nidra, which is relaxation combined with powerful intention for something one wants to manifest in life. Perfect for TTCers! The one I use is by Rod Stryker and it's called Relax into Greatness. I love it, but there are other Yoga Nidra CDs, too. I've also heard of a guided meditation CD focused on IVF. I don't know it firsthand, but maybe a google search will turn it up. Or something similar.

I guess my point is that you are already DOing all you can, now it's time to relax and let it unfold.

Best of luck!
I guess I should be doing acu too! Did it for my OE cycles! I have two massages booked in czech and I am sooo looking forward to those! Will check out the cds thanks LMD

thesameboat
thesameboat

September 15th, 2011, 8:11 pm #6

to send me your hotel phone number when you get to the Czech Republic! You'll be in my time zone and I can call you for a chat!

My email is: xy7 at gmx. net

For my 98th cycle (OK, 6th DE cycle, 5th fresh, but it FELT like a thousand), RI had me take OTC colostrum (bovine), which was an easy thing to do. I took 1 and a half grams a day (3 times 500 mg) with lots of water. It wasn't really for lining but for immune factors, but since you've had implantation and then early losses, maybe it could be something for you. Also fish oil capsules. If nothing else, both were great for my hair and skin. I glowed. And like everyone, I truly have to believe in the powers of everything I did in the cycle that finally worked, in Zlin.

Hoping for you. Write if you feel like a call. If you don't, I'll understand.

September 15th, 2011, 8:38 pm #7

LMD! wow I am so excited for you! 3 weeks is no time at all. Your cheerleader here in OHIO will be cheering loud enough for you to hear all the way over there.Good luck my dear friend

September 15th, 2011, 10:10 pm #8

to send me your hotel phone number when you get to the Czech Republic! You'll be in my time zone and I can call you for a chat!

My email is: xy7 at gmx. net

For my 98th cycle (OK, 6th DE cycle, 5th fresh, but it FELT like a thousand), RI had me take OTC colostrum (bovine), which was an easy thing to do. I took 1 and a half grams a day (3 times 500 mg) with lots of water. It wasn't really for lining but for immune factors, but since you've had implantation and then early losses, maybe it could be something for you. Also fish oil capsules. If nothing else, both were great for my hair and skin. I glowed. And like everyone, I truly have to believe in the powers of everything I did in the cycle that finally worked, in Zlin.

Hoping for you. Write if you feel like a call. If you don't, I'll understand.
I wont get home til really late tonight so don't expect it til at least tomo! Also I have a european cell phone so will give you the number! I am from europe originally. You are in germany right? Ooh am excited to chat. I am on another website and have tried to see if anyone is at the clinic at the sametime but no joy so far! Thanks for the advice also I will look into the bovine thingmajiggy! And I can def add fish oils. Thx again LMD
Last edited by lovemydoggies on September 15th, 2011, 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

September 15th, 2011, 10:17 pm #9

LMD! wow I am so excited for you! 3 weeks is no time at all. Your cheerleader here in OHIO will be cheering loud enough for you to hear all the way over there.Good luck my dear friend
Thx for your support it means the world to me! I guess my cycle was planned for awhile but I have been so busy I guess I didn't post about it! You are always in the back of my mind and I am praying for us both and all the lovely ladies here! We soooo deserve it to be our time! Take care LMD

EH
EH

September 16th, 2011, 12:13 am #10

To stop wheatgrass about 2 weeks before cycling don't you? good luck.