futurebeauty

futurebeauty

smrc
smrc

July 23rd, 2012, 7:18 pm #1

just thinking of you - are you gearing up for your FET soon? hope all is proceeding smoothly so far.

SMRC

futurebeauty
futurebeauty

July 23rd, 2012, 10:09 pm #2

I started my E2 last wk and we are looking for our transfer the first wk of Aug but I dont have a date yet. I am so nervous and scared and hopeful.

Thanks for thinking of me as I have not posted alot lately. Hope all is good w/ your pg?? How far along are you??? Are you finding out the gender?

:)FB

July 24th, 2012, 9:35 am #3

Fb am not sure you remember but we cycled same time last year and i was the first to get a knockout,am trying again also this August and hoping statistic will be in my favour.
I wish you the very best
Mama Issa

smrc
smrc

July 24th, 2012, 12:08 pm #4

I started my E2 last wk and we are looking for our transfer the first wk of Aug but I dont have a date yet. I am so nervous and scared and hopeful.

Thanks for thinking of me as I have not posted alot lately. Hope all is good w/ your pg?? How far along are you??? Are you finding out the gender?

:)FB
be rooting for you! and of course you have every reason to be hopeful. will you be moving ahead with taking the lovenox?

we are at 20 weeks (don't know the gender yet) and still feel apprehensive but all is going ok so far - I don't think that feeling ever goes away after IF!

keep us posted on your transfer next week (assuming you want to post about your cycle) - we'll be thinking of you with fingers crossed.
SMRC

futurebeauty
futurebeauty

July 25th, 2012, 12:03 am #5

Fb am not sure you remember but we cycled same time last year and i was the first to get a knockout,am trying again also this August and hoping statistic will be in my favour.
I wish you the very best
Mama Issa
Are you going by 2 names. Mama Issa and twinswantedbadly??

I do hope that we both have successful cycles and of course CL and Seymo who I believe were also cycling w/ us last Nov/Dec.

We have decided to transfer our last 2 embryos and hope for the best. I hope that they both survive to thaw as my clinic says they have a very high success rate of blasts surviving, something like 95%.

So I feel very at peace w/ our decision to transfer 2 even though if you remember my situation when I was pg w/ twins, I was scared to death. I then blamed myself for thinking ill of having twins when I lost one at 8 wks and then of course 1 month later when I lost the second baby at 12 wks.

However, I believe that if both my embroyos survive to thaw and both implant well after the transfer then it was meant to be and I just need to be grateful and know that everything will fall into place. Plus, our costs are almost $4,000 per FET and that is alot of money for my family.

Good Luck and keep us posted.

FB

futurebeauty
futurebeauty

July 25th, 2012, 12:04 am #6

be rooting for you! and of course you have every reason to be hopeful. will you be moving ahead with taking the lovenox?

we are at 20 weeks (don't know the gender yet) and still feel apprehensive but all is going ok so far - I don't think that feeling ever goes away after IF!

keep us posted on your transfer next week (assuming you want to post about your cycle) - we'll be thinking of you with fingers crossed.
SMRC
Like button hit!!! :):) And, yes to the lovenox. (N/T)

smrc
smrc

July 25th, 2012, 3:10 am #7

keep us posted if you can! n/t

July 25th, 2012, 1:38 pm #8

Are you going by 2 names. Mama Issa and twinswantedbadly??

I do hope that we both have successful cycles and of course CL and Seymo who I believe were also cycling w/ us last Nov/Dec.

We have decided to transfer our last 2 embryos and hope for the best. I hope that they both survive to thaw as my clinic says they have a very high success rate of blasts surviving, something like 95%.

So I feel very at peace w/ our decision to transfer 2 even though if you remember my situation when I was pg w/ twins, I was scared to death. I then blamed myself for thinking ill of having twins when I lost one at 8 wks and then of course 1 month later when I lost the second baby at 12 wks.

However, I believe that if both my embroyos survive to thaw and both implant well after the transfer then it was meant to be and I just need to be grateful and know that everything will fall into place. Plus, our costs are almost $4,000 per FET and that is alot of money for my family.

Good Luck and keep us posted.

FB
Thank you forgetting in touch and it was heartbreaking for that things turned that way. i read you post and was so down trodden because i was counting on you as to why i must pick up and try.but that not with standing i hope this time round its our turn no matter how mean the statistics can be at times.
I have been reading about FET and i think it stands higher chances of success unfortunately for me i had none to freeze which added more to frustration.
Yes i have two login names.i send you very very sticky embies dust from africa.
Mama Issa