FUN POLL 4 FUN

FUN POLL 4 FUN

W
W

December 6th, 2010, 2:51 am #1

Which "older than average" (for pregnancy) celebrity or public figure would you like to see achieve a successful pregnancy? regardless of whether or not you are aware that the person/s is actively ttc. list as many as you like, and repeat any that others might list, if that person is your personal choice.

thought it might be fun for us to 'change channels' for awhile and engage in something silly and fun to pass the time.

W

W
W

December 6th, 2010, 2:53 am #2

Demi Moore
Jen Aniston
Michelle Obama

W

December 6th, 2010, 2:57 am #3

Which "older than average" (for pregnancy) celebrity or public figure would you like to see achieve a successful pregnancy? regardless of whether or not you are aware that the person/s is actively ttc. list as many as you like, and repeat any that others might list, if that person is your personal choice.

thought it might be fun for us to 'change channels' for awhile and engage in something silly and fun to pass the time.

W
nt

December 6th, 2010, 4:49 am #4

W
I like W's list. I would say all of those. ANd for a repeat pg, maybe Julia Roberts. I'll think some more and come back and edit and add a few.

LizLA
LizLA

December 6th, 2010, 6:23 am #5

W
Guiliana from style networknt

December 6th, 2010, 10:09 am #6

W
I saw on a TV documentary that she found it difficult to accept being childless in her 40s. But I don't think she would want a child.

Actually, top of my list is Jennifer Aniston. Last time I went to SA for a cycle, I watched 2 of her movies in flight, 'He's Just Not That Into You' and 'Marley and Me'. I know I was hormonal, but she really made me cry in both movies. Her portrayal of a woman who had just had a m/c in 'Marley' was perfectly judged. Those two movies made me rate her as a serious actress for the first time. And it must be agony for her to have the Brangelina brood hitting the headlines all the time.

December 6th, 2010, 11:37 am #7

W
My choices are:

Sandra Bullock
Jennifer Anniston
Demi Moore

Great topic, Wilson.

Blessings

Ann

December 6th, 2010, 1:05 pm #8

W
Jennifer Anniston and Courtney Cox. I know Courtney is just in the middle of a seperation, but knowing what a struggle she had to have Coco I would love for her to have success again.

While watching CSI lastnight I kept saying to JD, Calli has to be pregnant (I'd been saying it for weeks, but lastnight they wouldn't show her standing!) Sure enough we googled it and after years of ttc she popped up pregnant naturally! I just love stories like that!

ks

PAH
PAH

December 7th, 2010, 12:58 am #9

W
I think Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan would be a fun addition. The robes would work great for maternity wear and I think she would handle the public drama like a champ.

Second choice would be Michelle Obama. Maybe a baby in the White House would help make the evening news a little more enjoyable to watch.

December 8th, 2010, 6:55 am #10

W
Jennifer Aniston - totally and absolutely

Guiliana Rancic - she and her husband Bill have been so outspoken about their IF struggles and IVF experiences so I really want them to become parents

Maybe Sandra Bullock - she's already a mom from adoption, but it would be great for her to add another baby!

Also I'm happy that Mariah Carey is expecting.

Thanks, W, for the fun, celeb-related post as a way to lift our spirits. I've been thinking about Elizabeth Edwards this afternoon and her children that she had at age 48 and 50. She seemed to be such a resilient and impressive woman who certainly coped with a lot (death of a teenage child, the rigors of being a political spouse in the spotlight, cancer and of course the infidelity of her husband). SHE was a warrior! Her children will surely remember her as a warrier as such!