Freaking out!!!!

Freaking out!!!!

Maggie
Maggie

October 19th, 2011, 8:19 pm #1

So, to update on my situation.... I tested at home on Monday, I just couldn't help myself and got a good positive. I retested the next day and the line was even darker. My day 5 blast transfer was last Wednesday so I thought this was pretty good. Today I felt a little bit of mild cramping but didn't think much of it. This afternoon when i went to the bathroom I discovered that unwashed bleeding. Not a severe amount but enough to cover the toilet paper. I am totally freaking out!! What could be going on, is this what happens when people have an early miscarriage? I called the drs office and they will do a beta tomorrow but unless I'm hemmoraging they dont do anything else. Is this what happens when people have immune issues that reject an implanted embryo??? I tested positive for Ana's and my re doesn't think it matters.

Amelia
Amelia

October 19th, 2011, 8:24 pm #2

It could be implantation bleeding which would be a good sign. Good luck to you and congratulations on the positive hpt!

Maggie
Maggie

October 19th, 2011, 8:30 pm #3

Would It be very likely to be implantation bleeding a week after the transfer? It was enough blood to ho thru my underwear and some of it was red, although not bright red

October 19th, 2011, 9:02 pm #4

Was fine all through the 2ww, no symptoms, did not POAS, just went for beta - and while waiting results, had bright red blood when I wiped. Same thing again a couple hours later - so KNEW it was a bfn- was very surprised when beta came back positive. I spotted off an on for a few a week - kept me terrified that something was wrong, but first u/s showed beautiful little bean with heart beat! He is now an energetic 18 month old!

It very well could be implantation spotting, as the embryo burrows in deeper!

Kay

" Some people built castles in the air. She constructed hers from mashed potatoes, which kept down demolition costs." Sarah Sloane, Borrowing Priviledges

October 19th, 2011, 9:06 pm #5

Did you have any cramping with it?

October 19th, 2011, 9:31 pm #6

So, to update on my situation.... I tested at home on Monday, I just couldn't help myself and got a good positive. I retested the next day and the line was even darker. My day 5 blast transfer was last Wednesday so I thought this was pretty good. Today I felt a little bit of mild cramping but didn't think much of it. This afternoon when i went to the bathroom I discovered that unwashed bleeding. Not a severe amount but enough to cover the toilet paper. I am totally freaking out!! What could be going on, is this what happens when people have an early miscarriage? I called the drs office and they will do a beta tomorrow but unless I'm hemmoraging they dont do anything else. Is this what happens when people have immune issues that reject an implanted embryo??? I tested positive for Ana's and my re doesn't think it matters.
praying it all works out!! nt

October 19th, 2011, 10:44 pm #7

I know it's always so scary to see blood, but most likely everything is just fine. In my first pregnancy, I had bleeding at both 4 & 8 weeks and they called it a "hormonal" bleed that happens around the time when you normally would have had a period. In this pregnancy, I had implantation spotting and then a bit of bleeding again a few days later but prior to my 1st beta. I'm in my 20th week and all is OK. Glad you're having your beta tomorrow. Hope all is well with you. In the meantime, try to drink as much water as possible and keep your feet up as much as you can. Will be looking for your update tomorrow.

Maggie
Maggie

October 19th, 2011, 10:56 pm #8

Thank you, thank you!! For your encouragement

October 19th, 2011, 11:34 pm #9

As others have said, it may well be implantation and/or cervical irritation from the transfer. I did not have bleeding during 2ww but had cramps just like a period the day of positive beta. Then had bleeding like you describe (with cramps again) at 6 weeks, so I do empathize with your anxiety. Let us know how things go tomorrow.

October 20th, 2011, 1:12 am #10

Hmmm, SCH so early? Not sure. In any case, drink lots of water and lie down. Take care and {{hug}}, Maggie (in VA)