freaking out here

freaking out here

February 13th, 2012, 2:29 pm #1

Hi,
Something has happened. I"m going to have to get a new board name and not post pics anymore.
I had written something here but I"ve deleted it. I'm about to have someone on my doorstep here for the rest of my life who can reveal that our son was DE. I"m freaking out. My privacy is a treasured asset.
Last edited by perthkitty on February 13th, 2012, 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

February 13th, 2012, 2:37 pm #2

Surely that info is confidential? If not, TELL her you wouldn't be comfortable and ask her to choose another donor.

February 13th, 2012, 2:46 pm #3

Sameboat, I can't write about it I"m sorry. I deleted the post. P and I are bewildered.

February 13th, 2012, 4:44 pm #4

Hi,
Something has happened. I"m going to have to get a new board name and not post pics anymore.
I had written something here but I"ve deleted it. I'm about to have someone on my doorstep here for the rest of my life who can reveal that our son was DE. I"m freaking out. My privacy is a treasured asset.
THK, I hope that your worries turn out to be nothing of concern. Hard to know what to say, of course, since we don't have any details.

I'm so sorry for whatever has happened to upset you and give you such grave concern.

Good luck figuring this one out.

February 13th, 2012, 4:55 pm #5

Hi,
message deleted
Last edited by BabyCotton on February 14th, 2012, 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

February 13th, 2012, 4:56 pm #6

Hi,
That sounds very stressful. I hope it turns out to be nothing at all and you end up having nothing to worry about.

February 13th, 2012, 5:26 pm #7

message deleted
I didn't realize you were no-tell
Last edited by thesameboat on February 14th, 2012, 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

February 13th, 2012, 5:27 pm #8

Hi,
do you need me to delete my posts? Just say. nt

February 13th, 2012, 7:11 pm #9

Hi,
i agree with cotton that your openess is why we love your posts. i really hope that the situation isn't as bad as you think and this person is not interested in revealing that you did DE. I owe you an email i have been a very absent friend - just know i think of you very often. I promise i will email soon. LMD
Last edited by lovemydoggies on February 13th, 2012, 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

February 13th, 2012, 7:14 pm #10

do you need me to delete my posts? Just say. nt
i owe you an email too! so sorry i have been so absent. LMD