Follow-up to previous post "Our Potential Donors"

Follow-up to previous post "Our Potential Donors"

March 12th, 2011, 8:26 pm #1

Ladies,

Thank you SO MUCH for encouraging me too keep looking. One quick additional search on our agency's database brought up the folloging donor:

Mother: yes, has a son
Previous cycle: 2010
Fert results: 22retrived/15fertilized/15embroys/2transfered/11frozen,+PG
Availablity: immediate
IUD: No! (One of our donors fell through because the IUD caused a cyst that fully engulfed her ovary. We found this out $1000 into med screening process.)
Ethnicity: We are looking for a Hispanic donor, which she is, although she is fairer-skinned than I am. Then again, my husband is very fair, so fair-skin is completely plausible! Her features aren't so unique as to be overly distinctive.
Open: Yes

What do you think?
Last edited by elseeG on March 12th, 2011, 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LizLA
LizLA

March 12th, 2011, 9:56 pm #2

She sounds good to me, GL! nt

macphee
macphee

March 12th, 2011, 10:17 pm #3

Ladies,

Thank you SO MUCH for encouraging me too keep looking. One quick additional search on our agency's database brought up the folloging donor:

IUD: No! (One of our donors fell through because the IUD caused a cyst that fully engulfed her ovary. We found this out $1000 into med screening process.)
Ethnicity: We are looking for a Hispanic donor, which she is, although she is fairer-skinned than I am. Then again, my husband is very fair, so fair-skin is completely plausible! Her features aren't so unique as to be overly distinctive.

What do you think?
hope all goes well.

March 13th, 2011, 1:13 pm #4

Ladies,

What do you think?
She sounds like she is the one. So happy you hung in there and found someone with whom you are happy!

All the best!

keifel
keifel

March 13th, 2011, 1:25 pm #5

Ladies,

What do you think?
sounds like a good one! nt

March 14th, 2011, 4:44 am #6

Ladies,

What do you think?
I love that she is open, I think ultimately, that might be the most important quality for a kid.

Bear