Five have fertilised

Five have fertilised

August 12th, 2011, 9:28 pm #1

Hi ladies

Well my donor had 7 mature eggs and 5 have fertilised. As a reminder I am going to Czech Rep where the donor's are gently stimulated so this is about an average result. In fact we had exact same result in our first cycle. Unfortunately that cycle failed. Hopefully this one will be the one for us. Fingers crossed. Going for a five day transfer again so hopefully they will develop well over the next few days.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 13th, 2011, 12:34 am #2

and was so sad earlier this summer. You are a trooper. Please keep us posted. All the best to you!

August 13th, 2011, 11:59 am #3

Hi ladies

Well my donor had 7 mature eggs and 5 have fertilised. As a reminder I am going to Czech Rep where the donor's are gently stimulated so this is about an average result. In fact we had exact same result in our first cycle. Unfortunately that cycle failed. Hopefully this one will be the one for us. Fingers crossed. Going for a five day transfer again so hopefully they will develop well over the next few days.
Hoping for you! nt

August 13th, 2011, 2:02 pm #4

Hi ladies

I know it's nerve-racking with the lower numbers of eggs you start with at Czech clinics, but they usually have a couple of good embies on tx day. Take care, Maggie (in VA)

August 13th, 2011, 2:13 pm #5

Hi ladies

I was part of a shared cycle and only received 5 eggs. 4 fertilized and 2 went to blast. We transferred 1 on day 5 and the other was frozen on day 6. We are now about 8 weeks pregnant. I know it's tough when you get a small number of eggs in the beginning, and you feel like you have such a limited shot at success, but I think your numbers sound great thus far, and I just believe that those embies will divide beautifully and still give you some wonderful blasts. I really appreciated all those times I heard, "It only takes one good blast." And so far...so good!:

Wishing you all the best with your transfer and looking forward to your updates!

August 13th, 2011, 6:44 pm #6

Hi ladies

Grow embies Grow!!!

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

August 14th, 2011, 1:42 am #7

Hi ladies

Hope to see more good updates about your cycle!

August 14th, 2011, 3:12 pm #8

Hi ladies

Sounds wonderful! Good luck! nt