First IM Shot

First IM Shot

February 6th, 2011, 1:35 pm #1

Ok so it wasn't that bad...thankfully! DE tried to lighten it up but it ended up with me laughing and his target moving a lot...he-he. Off to our clinic city tonight. Retrieval tomorrow...not sure where the donor is at as the clinic didn't email yesterday but I assume if anything was off we would have been notified...no news is good news!

Bharani
Bharani

February 6th, 2011, 7:30 pm #2

How many are you transfering? What day is/are the embroyo(s)? All the best.
B

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

February 6th, 2011, 8:23 pm #3

Ok so it wasn't that bad...thankfully! DE tried to lighten it up but it ended up with me laughing and his target moving a lot...he-he. Off to our clinic city tonight. Retrieval tomorrow...not sure where the donor is at as the clinic didn't email yesterday but I assume if anything was off we would have been notified...no news is good news!
Good luck @ retrieval. I look fwd to your update. GL!!!

February 6th, 2011, 11:07 pm #4

How many are you transfering? What day is/are the embroyo(s)? All the best.
B
We want to transfer 2. Retrieval is tomorrow and we are doing a 3 day transfer on Thursday.

Bharani
Bharani

February 6th, 2011, 11:59 pm #5

it looks great!! Where is your clinic?
B

Calm118
Calm118

February 7th, 2011, 5:48 pm #6

...we could get back those hours we spent worrying about the IM shot! So happy you could laugh about it and that it wasn't that bad. I found it to be easy and never would have believed anyone who said otherwise! Good luck to you....