finally some good news! (trigs) pregnancy mentioned

finally some good news! (trigs) pregnancy mentioned

March 12th, 2013, 9:40 pm #1

I have been laying low since my last cycle in Nov with CNY that resulted in a chemical with a big whopping beta of 6. 2 days after my beta Cooper called me and I was shocked to hear I did get some of my selections from thier donated embryo list from Oct. After cycleing twice I had to drop to the bottom of the list and didn't expect to get anything for at least 6 months. But here was Carrie on the phone asking me if I wanted 7 embryos from 3 different lots. At that moment I wanted nothing more than to have another chance and I had success with Cooper before so without hearing much more I told her yes I would take them. It wasn't until I got home that I looked over the lots. 3 three day refrozen embryos and 4 2pns. even mix of blonde/brown hair and blue/brown eyes which suited us perfectly. 5 different blood types and 7 different nationalities. So we became Snow White and the 7 dwarfs. I got cancelled in Jan because my lineing wasn't patterened properly. They switched me to Estradial Valerate and first try we got a beautiful thick triple layer lineing. I was shocked to get the call Mon evening telling me to be in NJ on Friday morning for transfer. I had alot of scrambeling to do to get off work, arrange flight, car and hotel. This was also the weekend the Boston Blizzard hit. Flew in Thurs night and back home Sat afternoon. We thawed all 7 and transfered the best 2, they would only let me transfer 2 because they looked so good.We decided we were down to Happy and Sleepy.On Feb 20 I got the call that I had the biggest first beta I had ever had (3 previous short term pregnancys)it was a whopping 180! I was shocked. next one was 486 and next one over 1200. Has first US 12 days ago and was relieved to see only one little bean growing in there.Second US yesterday baby measured 6w6d and saw that beautiful little flickering heart beating.I know this is one of many hurdles to go but for now I can breathe in and out.

Nancy77
Nancy77

March 12th, 2013, 9:51 pm #2

Mary,
I have been following your story and I am ecstatic for you! Wishing you a wonderful, easy 9 months:)

March 12th, 2013, 10:31 pm #3

I have been laying low since my last cycle in Nov with CNY that resulted in a chemical with a big whopping beta of 6. 2 days after my beta Cooper called me and I was shocked to hear I did get some of my selections from thier donated embryo list from Oct. After cycleing twice I had to drop to the bottom of the list and didn't expect to get anything for at least 6 months. But here was Carrie on the phone asking me if I wanted 7 embryos from 3 different lots. At that moment I wanted nothing more than to have another chance and I had success with Cooper before so without hearing much more I told her yes I would take them. It wasn't until I got home that I looked over the lots. 3 three day refrozen embryos and 4 2pns. even mix of blonde/brown hair and blue/brown eyes which suited us perfectly. 5 different blood types and 7 different nationalities. So we became Snow White and the 7 dwarfs. I got cancelled in Jan because my lineing wasn't patterened properly. They switched me to Estradial Valerate and first try we got a beautiful thick triple layer lineing. I was shocked to get the call Mon evening telling me to be in NJ on Friday morning for transfer. I had alot of scrambeling to do to get off work, arrange flight, car and hotel. This was also the weekend the Boston Blizzard hit. Flew in Thurs night and back home Sat afternoon. We thawed all 7 and transfered the best 2, they would only let me transfer 2 because they looked so good.We decided we were down to Happy and Sleepy.On Feb 20 I got the call that I had the biggest first beta I had ever had (3 previous short term pregnancys)it was a whopping 180! I was shocked. next one was 486 and next one over 1200. Has first US 12 days ago and was relieved to see only one little bean growing in there.Second US yesterday baby measured 6w6d and saw that beautiful little flickering heart beating.I know this is one of many hurdles to go but for now I can breathe in and out.
This is great news. I have been wondering how you have been doing. As soon as you feel up for it, please post on the pink board. I know so many people will be happy for you. I almost missed this post. So glad that I didn't. Congratulations again. I hope you have an easy, uneventful 7 1/2 more months.

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

March 12th, 2013, 10:40 pm #4

Mary,

This is such wonderful news!! Seeing that HB is the best!! Congrats and have aH&H 9 months!!

March 12th, 2013, 10:52 pm #5

Congratulations! As others have said...I hope you have a very uneventful remainder of your pg.

Julie
Julie

March 12th, 2013, 11:26 pm #6

This is just the best news. I will keep you, your DH and your precious little bean in my prayers.

March 13th, 2013, 12:08 am #7

I am thrilled beyond words for you! Here's to a H&H pregnancy!!

MaggieM
MaggieM

March 13th, 2013, 12:23 am #8

I've got my fingers crossed. It has to be your turn.

futurebeauty
futurebeauty

March 13th, 2013, 12:26 am #9

So so so happy w/ your good news. I am praying for this little bean to lay in your arms in 8 months.

(((Hugs)))
FB

E&H
E&H

March 13th, 2013, 12:27 am #10

I couldn't be more happier for someone. To say you are tenacious is an understatement and it has certainly paid off. Congratulations to you, your hubby and your little bean. Your little bean is the luckiest little thing ever to be part of such a wonderful family.