Finally Had my Consult at RBA!!!

Finally Had my Consult at RBA!!!

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

May 15th, 2012, 8:40 pm #1

I'm so happy. I finally had my long awaited consult with Dr. Toledo at RBA. He was soooo very nice. He is also very familiar with immune issues which is a plus for me. I have completed most of my pre-cycle requirements which were MANY because I am 45. I'm just waiting to hear what if anything I am missing. After all of my pre-reqs are met I can have access to the frozen donor egg bank. I'm very excited and hoping to have a thaw date in early July. Thanks to all for helping to guide me through this process.

Tracy
Tracy

May 15th, 2012, 9:15 pm #2

July will be here before you know it! Can't wait to follow your cycle and see your BFP!

xoxo, Tracy

snowbank03
snowbank03

May 15th, 2012, 9:21 pm #3

I'm so happy. I finally had my long awaited consult with Dr. Toledo at RBA. He was soooo very nice. He is also very familiar with immune issues which is a plus for me. I have completed most of my pre-cycle requirements which were MANY because I am 45. I'm just waiting to hear what if anything I am missing. After all of my pre-reqs are met I can have access to the frozen donor egg bank. I'm very excited and hoping to have a thaw date in early July. Thanks to all for helping to guide me through this process.
I'm so glad you're moving forward. I think RBA is a great choice.

Violet
Violet

May 15th, 2012, 9:48 pm #4

You are in great hands with Dr. Toledo. You are on your way!

May 15th, 2012, 9:55 pm #5

very happy for you I hear they are a great clinic

May 15th, 2012, 11:04 pm #6

Such great news and everything I've heard about them is terrific. Fingers crossed for you & I'll be looking for updates & good news!!
best to you,
bg
ps...last nights chat with everyone helped me more than I can say...it was so uplifting!!!

Anna
Anna

May 16th, 2012, 12:07 am #7

Dee,
That's so great! I'm just getting started on this DE search myself...did they give you an approximate cost for using frozen eggs?

Thanks and good luck!

DeeinnYC
DeeinnYC

May 16th, 2012, 2:52 am #8

Thank you ladies for the support and well wishes. I am looking forward to this next part of my journey.

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

May 16th, 2012, 2:54 am #9

Such great news and everything I've heard about them is terrific. Fingers crossed for you & I'll be looking for updates & good news!!
best to you,
bg
ps...last nights chat with everyone helped me more than I can say...it was so uplifting!!!
I so agree...Sunday's chat was wonderful!! i really enjoyed chatting with you and everyone else. Kudos to Tracy for making it happen!! I hope that we can do it again. I didn't know how much I needed that. It's good to speak to people that just "get it." Good luck to you too.

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

May 16th, 2012, 2:56 am #10

Dee,
That's so great! I'm just getting started on this DE search myself...did they give you an approximate cost for using frozen eggs?

Thanks and good luck!
Hi Anna,

Their cost for a single cycle is $16,500. That comes with a guarantee of at least two high quality embryos for transfer or you get a free cycle. It costs $3,500 for a FET. They also have a take home baby guarantee which is 5 cycles including FET's for $30,000 or your money back. Great deal.