fertilization update...

fertilization update...

keifel
keifel

October 2nd, 2010, 1:00 pm #1

Eight precious embies. I'm waiting to hear how they're doing and whether it will be Sunday or Tuesday. Keep your fingers crossed!

Anyone else getting close to a transfer?

October 2nd, 2010, 1:30 pm #2

Keep growing and dividing embies! I'm still waiting to hear when ER is scheduled for. I think it is going to be this week though which means ET by the 11th.

I wish for you a smooth and easy transfer!

ks

October 2nd, 2010, 6:28 pm #3

Eight precious embies. I'm waiting to hear how they're doing and whether it will be Sunday or Tuesday. Keep your fingers crossed!

lots of good luck to you!

October 2nd, 2010, 6:35 pm #4

I have 7 frozen de which they thawed out Thurs morning. All 7 fertilized and my tranfer will either be Sunday or Tues(hopefully). I was very surprised that all 7 fert since the last time with the same donor it was only 5 of 7.

Steph
DD born 11/09 using frozen eggs
currently cycling again

October 3rd, 2010, 12:19 am #5

Keep growing and dividing embies! I'm still waiting to hear when ER is scheduled for. I think it is going to be this week though which means ET by the 11th.

I wish for you a smooth and easy transfer!

ks
and I'll be cheering you on too. Do you know how many follicles your donor has?

October 3rd, 2010, 12:20 am #6

lots of good luck to you!
Are you cycling any time soon?

October 3rd, 2010, 12:25 am #7

I have 7 frozen de which they thawed out Thurs morning. All 7 fertilized and my tranfer will either be Sunday or Tues(hopefully). I was very surprised that all 7 fert since the last time with the same donor it was only 5 of 7.

Steph
DD born 11/09 using frozen eggs
currently cycling again
on the exact same schedule. Good luck to you, too!

It sounds like you're using frozen eggs with great statisitcs! If you don't mind my asking, did you get pg from the first transfer? How many did they transfer?

October 3rd, 2010, 1:14 am #8

get pregnant with the first transfer. They will only put back a max of two. Unfortunately I didnt have any to freeze so I had to purchase more from the egg bank. Is this your first de cycle?

keifel
keifel

October 3rd, 2010, 1:58 am #9

It's my first de cycle. It took me a very long time to get here. I'm hoping that this will work for me.

Bharani
Bharani

October 3rd, 2010, 5:47 am #10

all the best dear.