Fert report....:)

Fert report....:)

bethphx
bethphx

March 3rd, 2011, 10:28 pm #1

Great report- I can't believe it! So they ICSI'd 23 and 19 fertilized normally, 3 have not fertilized yet and one did not make it...she says things are looking great so far...Finally, some good luck. I can't help but wish we could have done the fresh transfer Monday- but I am just focusing on the great embies that will be waiting for me in a few weeks...

March 4th, 2011, 1:14 am #2

Here's to a wonderfully plush and fluffy lining next time around.

SamanthaL
SamanthaL

March 4th, 2011, 3:25 am #3

Great report- I can't believe it! So they ICSI'd 23 and 19 fertilized normally, 3 have not fertilized yet and one did not make it...she says things are looking great so far...Finally, some good luck. I can't help but wish we could have done the fresh transfer Monday- but I am just focusing on the great embies that will be waiting for me in a few weeks...
That's a great report! Good luck

March 4th, 2011, 3:41 am #4

for their fluffy home they will snuggle into soon! Wonderful report!

March 4th, 2011, 4:04 am #5

that's a lot to work with!

Lu
Lu

March 4th, 2011, 2:19 pm #6

19 fertilized! What great news!!
Lu