faint positive 13dpo, beta this AM!

faint positive 13dpo, beta this AM!

September 30th, 2011, 11:32 am #1

I just want to give you all a big hug! This has been such a difficult experience and by last nite I had given up hope. I got up and poas at 3a, it was hard to see, so I guessed neg. Went to bed, cried, prayed for strength to get thru beta day. Fell asleep and dreamt it was positive. Got up at 5a, looked again and saw a faint line! While I expect todays number will be low, it is a day early.
I really appreciate all your support and encouragement.

samys
samys

September 30th, 2011, 12:50 pm #2

I always seem to be POAS in the middle the night as well. Such a nice way to go back to sleep! Congrats!

September 30th, 2011, 1:14 pm #3

I just want to give you all a big hug! This has been such a difficult experience and by last nite I had given up hope. I got up and poas at 3a, it was hard to see, so I guessed neg. Went to bed, cried, prayed for strength to get thru beta day. Fell asleep and dreamt it was positive. Got up at 5a, looked again and saw a faint line! While I expect todays number will be low, it is a day early.
Beta is 40!

Hz
Hz

September 30th, 2011, 1:21 pm #4

Congratulations!!! nt.

September 30th, 2011, 1:49 pm #5

Beta is 40!
Wshing you luck!
Last edited by Raindrops1 on September 30th, 2011, 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bethphx
bethphx

September 30th, 2011, 2:26 pm #6

Beta is 40!
Congrats Patty! That is exciting! nt

I believe
I believe

September 30th, 2011, 2:47 pm #7

O m g! Please keep us posted!!! Xxxooo

Seymo
Seymo

September 30th, 2011, 5:25 pm #8

Beta is 40!
Wonderful news! n/t

September 30th, 2011, 6:47 pm #9

Your pregnant, how wonderful, so happy for you .....

September 30th, 2011, 6:53 pm #10

Happy to see this; please let us know when you get your beta! nt