ET was today

ET was today

April 22nd, 2011, 8:20 pm #1

We transfered two eight cell embyros that they said had no fragmentation and should be highly implantable. We are very hopefull.

It wouldn't be me if I wasn't neurotic. Of course I was tinkle queen and peed too much out so it was a little bit longer on the table because my bladder wasn't full enough.So, it makes me nervous that they had a tone or it didn't smoothly and that could affect stuff. Of course my husband tells me I am crazy. Either way the wait begin.

After all this time, it was definitely anti climatical but its all about the hope and faith.

April 22nd, 2011, 8:28 pm #2

and wondering, and wondering until you KNOW. I am hoping and praying that all went well for you and that your embies impant successfully. For some reason I thought you were going with a day 5 transfer. Your embies sound like they are beautiful and absolutely perfect, so I would feel pretty confident.

Can't wait for your update!

Mrs. M.
Mrs. M.

April 22nd, 2011, 9:01 pm #3

We transfered two eight cell embyros that they said had no fragmentation and should be highly implantable. We are very hopefull.

It wouldn't be me if I wasn't neurotic. Of course I was tinkle queen and peed too much out so it was a little bit longer on the table because my bladder wasn't full enough.So, it makes me nervous that they had a tone or it didn't smoothly and that could affect stuff. Of course my husband tells me I am crazy. Either way the wait begin.

After all this time, it was definitely anti climatical but its all about the hope and faith.
GL with the 2 WW!

April 22nd, 2011, 9:11 pm #4

Very best of luck to you Newbie (n/t)

malibugirl
malibugirl

April 22nd, 2011, 11:28 pm #5

I've got everything crossed for you! nt

April 23rd, 2011, 12:34 am #6

Sounds a great transfer with great embies. Hope the 2ww goes by quickly - its a horrible wait.

ALM
ALM

April 23rd, 2011, 1:23 am #7

Wishing you much luck for your embies to stick. they sound great! Everything crossed for you and looking forward to your updates!

Leigh888
Leigh888

April 23rd, 2011, 11:53 am #8

Good luck!

Brenda
Brenda

April 23rd, 2011, 10:47 pm #9

best wishes!

keifel
keifel

April 24th, 2011, 9:00 pm #10

good luck in your 2ww!! nt