estrace question? help please!!!!

estrace question? help please!!!!

anon lala
anon lala

November 25th, 2011, 6:04 pm #1

I cant remember if I took my estrace. i take 4 a day 2 in morning 2 at night. I think I took them but just can't remember. I am not in my routine this morning. Ugh. What should I do?

thesameboat
thesameboat

November 25th, 2011, 8:48 pm #2

Can you count how many are missing and figure it out?

I'd probably take ONE now to be sure I got some if I couldn't figure it out, but, actually, missing a dose won't matter in the long run.

One tip, though: Make a list of the days and times and the pills you're supposed to take and check off every dose religiously.

Best of luck to you!

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 25th, 2011, 9:12 pm #3

I cant remember if I took my estrace. i take 4 a day 2 in morning 2 at night. I think I took them but just can't remember. I am not in my routine this morning. Ugh. What should I do?
By any chance, do you use an iPhone? With so many meds to keep track of AND wanting to take them at the same time every day I used an app just for this (it was a free download). It started way back when taking BCPs, I hated them but felt much better if they were taken the same time every evening.

anon lala
anon lala

November 25th, 2011, 10:02 pm #4

Can you count how many are missing and figure it out?

I'd probably take ONE now to be sure I got some if I couldn't figure it out, but, actually, missing a dose won't matter in the long run.

One tip, though: Make a list of the days and times and the pills you're supposed to take and check off every dose religiously.

Best of luck to you!
thanks i will try that

anon lala
anon lala

November 25th, 2011, 10:03 pm #5

By any chance, do you use an iPhone? With so many meds to keep track of AND wanting to take them at the same time every day I used an app just for this (it was a free download). It started way back when taking BCPs, I hated them but felt much better if they were taken the same time every evening.
I was off from work today. it through me off of my routine. thank you

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 25th, 2011, 10:54 pm #6

I have missed a dose before and they said definitely don't try to take one early so if you're not sure I
Would just skip it. The RE told me that missing one dose is ok, you still have the hormones in your system and it takes a little while for your levels to go down. I know it's hard not to worry but even though I missed my dose everything turned out fine so I think you'll be ok.