Electroacupuncture for lining?

Electroacupuncture for lining?

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 22nd, 2011, 4:10 pm #1

Anybody try this to increase blood flow?

May 22nd, 2011, 4:58 pm #2

Gosh it was in 2009! It was part of the protocol for the DE program I was in. I am a huge fan of acupuncture to begin with so it seemed like a good idea to me. It ended up doing nothing to help me, but I am just one person. The doctor/clinic had great full term pregnancy rates using this. Regular acupuncture just worked better with my body. It does feel very interesting so, if you do it, at least you're in for some interesting sessions!

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 22nd, 2011, 6:02 pm #3

Usually I go 2x per week (and like you, I really enjoy it!) and I don't have a problem building a good lining (always 9 to 12 mm TL) with or without using regular acupuncture.

My DE program has requested I start electroacupuncture twice a week, and sent me the points to use, they are very different from what my regular acupuncturist does.

I kinda want to do both, but that would be 4 appointments per week, just too much.

May 22nd, 2011, 9:18 pm #4

I remember them all being on my back in some shape or form. I want to say close to behind my knees and lower back near the spine. My regular lady always used points on the front of my body. I haven't done it in a while. I really miss it!
They wouldn't let me do both. Only the electroacupuncture. Either way you choose, acupuncture is great! You're clearly on the right path. Best of luck!!

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 22nd, 2011, 9:34 pm #5

...for bloodflow to uterus.

So different from what I do now.

Kacee
Kacee

May 22nd, 2011, 11:32 pm #6

Usually I go 2x per week (and like you, I really enjoy it!) and I don't have a problem building a good lining (always 9 to 12 mm TL) with or without using regular acupuncture.

My DE program has requested I start electroacupuncture twice a week, and sent me the points to use, they are very different from what my regular acupuncturist does.

I kinda want to do both, but that would be 4 appointments per week, just too much.
nt

nina
nina

May 23rd, 2011, 2:27 am #7

Anybody try this to increase blood flow?
My acupuncturist uses electrostim on the points around my ovaries. I read here that the points are around the legs? Is that where they put the electrostim or do they just needle those points? My acupuncturist needles points on my legs but she doesn't do electrostim on those points.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 23rd, 2011, 3:20 am #8

nt
I will be on the table stomach-down in order to get the points on the back and back of the legs for the electro-acu.

For regular acu appointments I get abdomen, feet, lower legs, face, hands, face while laying on back.

May 23rd, 2011, 1:22 pm #9

My acupuncturist uses electrostim on the points around my ovaries. I read here that the points are around the legs? Is that where they put the electrostim or do they just needle those points? My acupuncturist needles points on my legs but she doesn't do electrostim on those points.
Again, mine was a few years ago, but, the needles were inserted on the back of legs and my back then the electrical current was attached to the needles. My other acupuncturist, who never used electricity, did do needles around my ovaries, among other points, on my front side.
I am not an expert to say the least but it sounds like your doc may be concentrating on your ovaries and the other type we have been discussing is specific to the uterus. Just an opinion, of course, I could be wrong.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 23rd, 2011, 2:40 pm #10

The BL - bladder corridor, and the SL - spleen corridor, specifically to target the veins that provide blood flow to the uterus...those are apparently on the back and back of legs. It was based on a Swedish study on electroacupuncture for improving pregnancy rates, 8 sessions. I'm just trying to do what they ask but will miss my regular acu. I did find a local acu who knows about the technique and will work with the clinic on it.

Does the electroacu using the back and back-of-leg still give you that dreamy floating relaxed feeling ?