ED forgot to take trigger

ED forgot to take trigger

December 6th, 2011, 1:59 pm #1

As my luck would have it my egg donor forgot to take her trigger last night. Lovely. She is taking it tonight and got an extra dose of cetrotide. Her follicles were 19 Tuesday morning and now the new retrieval will be on Thursday. Any thoughts greatly appreciated. Did this happen to anyone else? Any success stories? On one hand trying not to worry and my other hand that tends towards obsessive worry and hyper vigilance is trying to make a foothold in my day. I could give that hand a time out but think I am just too tired to reprimand it. . Thank you in advance

December 6th, 2011, 8:07 pm #2

I have no idea how this will impact things, but you know, part of me thinks it might be just perfectly fine, as long as she does not ovulate early. Maybe you could ask them about that works...

I used to ovulate early after trigger with my oe, my RE at the time actually did retrieval a few hours earlier...

Sending you big hugs! I'll bet you will have some great eggies.

December 6th, 2011, 11:05 pm #3

As my luck would have it my egg donor forgot to take her trigger last night. Lovely. She is taking it tonight and got an extra dose of cetrotide. Her follicles were 19 Tuesday morning and now the new retrieval will be on Thursday. Any thoughts greatly appreciated. Did this happen to anyone else? Any success stories? On one hand trying not to worry and my other hand that tends towards obsessive worry and hyper vigilance is trying to make a foothold in my day. I could give that hand a time out but think I am just too tired to reprimand it. . Thank you in advance
As long as she got the extra dose of cetrotide it could actually be a good thing - more mature follicles. Good luck and don't worry it will definitely do no harm.

minniet
minniet

December 7th, 2011, 12:37 am #4

n/t

E&H
E&H

December 7th, 2011, 1:59 pm #5

Hoping your donor cycle goes well now and you will be on your way soon. Good luck.