E&H update and question

E&H update and question

Bharani
Bharani

March 31st, 2011, 12:36 am #1

Good morning, I called today and left message. The coordinator called back and she said that the donor came and was seen by the dr. However, they are keeping her on bcp till next Tuesday and maybe at that time she will come off the bcp. i asked the reason why they want her to be on bcp. She said that her ovaries are little bit enlarge from the previous med. Do you know about this? And what does it mean? Then, she also said that since they are using cetrotide they have to be careful both for her sake and also for myself.
I hope at this time they will help me and understand all the pain I went through.
I will ask how many anteral follicle she had today. Last time they said they don't do that.
Thank you

E&H
E&H

March 31st, 2011, 12:55 am #2

The ovaries do go bigger when a girl donates and it does take a while to get them back to normal size. The antral follicle count will be done on day 2 of her period normally. Good luck. What a long wait for you. My lady in the same position as you donated and the lady is now 5 weeks pg with twins and that was a back to back cycle - she didn't get as many eggs second time but they were still good quality and she has 7 blasts frozen.

Bharani
Bharani

March 31st, 2011, 1:14 am #3

I am happy for the lady, twin that is very good luck. I hope they will do that for me this time round. I think it is useless to ask for anteral follicle number.
Thank you for all the help. I will update you. Now I have to wait till next Tuesday.