E&H and all of you, question

E&H and all of you, question

Bharani
Bharani

December 26th, 2010, 6:40 pm #1

I am on BCP, my clinic they don't coordinate they it should be. I know this with comparing my old clinic. I am trying to help myself here. I am on bcp right. When I stop 4-5 days I will get AF. I think after that they will put me on lupron. Which I like also, to shut down my ovaries. Because my period became erratic and also to be in a peace of mind. So after the lupron will I continue with estrace...preparing for the transfer or will I expect another period.

Thanks

Happy Holidays.

Mrs. M.
Mrs. M.

December 26th, 2010, 8:54 pm #2

Hi Bharani-I was on BCP's for just over three weeks (active pills only). I started taking twenty units of lupron on day 15 of the BCP's. Continued lupron only twenty units for next three days. Then the plan was to switch to 2 mg estrace and 10 units of lupron beginning tomorrow (which is considered day 1 for the cycle). However I might not make it to the clinic for my scheduled bloodwork tomorrow b/c of predicted blizzard so I'm not sure if that will change anything in my instructions for tomorrow. In terms of AF, my experience has been that I had spotting and break-thru bleeding starting after two weeks on the BCP's that continued daily. Today started with normal AF although lighter than usual. Good luck to you!!

E&H
E&H

December 26th, 2010, 9:57 pm #3

I am on BCP, my clinic they don't coordinate they it should be. I know this with comparing my old clinic. I am trying to help myself here. I am on bcp right. When I stop 4-5 days I will get AF. I think after that they will put me on lupron. Which I like also, to shut down my ovaries. Because my period became erratic and also to be in a peace of mind. So after the lupron will I continue with estrace...preparing for the transfer or will I expect another period.

Thanks

Happy Holidays.
We would definitely start the Lupron (or similar) before stopping BCP.

December 27th, 2010, 12:54 am #4

Thanks

Happy Holidays.
Bharani, just wanted to wish you best of luck this time. What clinic are you with or is that private? I am looking into Cooper and GIVF in Fairfax...

movingforwardhappily!
movingforwardhappily!

December 27th, 2010, 2:12 pm #5

Thanks

Happy Holidays.
your cycle. I know it has been a long road for you and hope this is it.
MFH.

December 27th, 2010, 3:15 pm #6

Thanks

Happy Holidays.
That sounds like my protocol, but I took .05 of lupron everyday while also taking estrace. Since I no longer ovulate, for my next cycle, we won't use lupron. If your lining tends to be thin, you could ask about using only estrace for suppression.

I wish you success.

Bharani
Bharani

December 27th, 2010, 5:53 pm #7

Hi Bharani-I was on BCP's for just over three weeks (active pills only). I started taking twenty units of lupron on day 15 of the BCP's. Continued lupron only twenty units for next three days. Then the plan was to switch to 2 mg estrace and 10 units of lupron beginning tomorrow (which is considered day 1 for the cycle). However I might not make it to the clinic for my scheduled bloodwork tomorrow b/c of predicted blizzard so I'm not sure if that will change anything in my instructions for tomorrow. In terms of AF, my experience has been that I had spotting and break-thru bleeding starting after two weeks on the BCP's that continued daily. Today started with normal AF although lighter than usual. Good luck to you!!
Thanks

Bharani
Bharani

December 27th, 2010, 5:55 pm #8

We would definitely start the Lupron (or similar) before stopping BCP.
if I start lupron now. Will I expect period and if so when, after 7 days on bcp and lupron, will I stop them (bcp and lupron) or period just come while I am on it.
Thanks

Bharani
Bharani

December 27th, 2010, 6:00 pm #9

Bharani, just wanted to wish you best of luck this time. What clinic are you with or is that private? I am looking into Cooper and GIVF in Fairfax...
for your wishes. I am with CNY but I have suffered with them. They took the money upfront. I did not know that they just start the cycle. Like I get a phone call or email and the coordiantor said " can you do blood work and u/s tomorrow?" and then the next day to start estrace. It is very difficult. I am paying my monitoring fee since I don't live in Sy. so far I spend only in monitoring 4K.
Thanks sweety for your wishes. Now I started to be so scare of this cycles. Honestly whenever I think about it my mood changes.

Bharani
Bharani

December 27th, 2010, 6:02 pm #10

your cycle. I know it has been a long road for you and hope this is it.
MFH.
It is early so far I have the answer that the donor accepted to donate. But she is first time donor. Because of my skin colour all the donors who donated before can't match with them. And I don't want to wait longer. I hope my sweety this year will be it, 2011.