Dr. Jain at Santa Monica Fertility

Dr. Jain at Santa Monica Fertility

anon
anon

February 25th, 2013, 6:05 pm #1

Hi all,

Apparently the donor I like cannot travel to Dr. Kumar as his clinic 2 hours away:-( So I have been recommended Dr.Jain at Santa Monica Fertility. Anyone been to him? What is he like? How is his lab? who is the embryologist? It seems like he is the only person in that facility???

Also I came across Dr. Potter at HRC in this board...it seems like he is specialized in SET and PGD and works a lot on donor cycles...any reccos for him?

I am in the Bay Area and want to travel down South as the donor cannot so I am desperately trying to find a good doctor. I am planning to make a trip just to meet the doctor before proceeding - have had bad luck with doctors before so I want to make sure I am comfortable.

Any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 25th, 2013, 8:38 pm #2

cycles in 2011. If this is the right clinic, I would not go there.

anon
anon

February 25th, 2013, 9:45 pm #3

Hi,

Please can you tell me how to look this up? I looked at the following site:
http://www.sart.org/find_frm.html

But Santa Monica Fertility is not listed??

Thanks

anon
anon

February 25th, 2013, 9:56 pm #4

Hi all,

Apparently the donor I like cannot travel to Dr. Kumar as his clinic 2 hours away:-( So I have been recommended Dr.Jain at Santa Monica Fertility. Anyone been to him? What is he like? How is his lab? who is the embryologist? It seems like he is the only person in that facility???

Also I came across Dr. Potter at HRC in this board...it seems like he is specialized in SET and PGD and works a lot on donor cycles...any reccos for him?

I am in the Bay Area and want to travel down South as the donor cannot so I am desperately trying to find a good doctor. I am planning to make a trip just to meet the doctor before proceeding - have had bad luck with doctors before so I want to make sure I am comfortable.

Thanks.
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/california ... d=14355815

February 25th, 2013, 11:53 pm #5

Hi all,

Thanks.
Dr. Danzer at Southern California Reproductive Center is excellent and their stats are great. They are expensive though. Just wanted to mention them because I have known women on here with DE success with them. He is my RE, but I haven't used them for DE. I'm on donor embie wait list. Good luck with your search. There are many good RE's in the LA area, so you should be able to find one that you feel good about.

xoxo, Tracy

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 26th, 2013, 6:03 pm #6

genetically tested and then to think that the doctor lied. Looks like they keep their own stats and do not report to SART. I posted above, because that was the only clinic listed in Santa Monica, but it looks like they are not members of SART.

Kim
Kim

February 26th, 2013, 9:04 pm #7

Hi all,

Thanks.
He is my RE and is wonderful. Not sure on the embryologist though - since we are doing fertilized egg freezing the day after fertilization.

Any how his staff and he are quite nice and very relaxed - nice environment there. I would say give it a go if it makes life easier! You will be pleased.