Dr.Check and donors pool

Dr.Check and donors pool

Bharani
Bharani

November 14th, 2010, 2:53 pm #1

Hello

I am wondering if dr.Check has donor pool. And how much is the cost for the donor and ivf? Does he have a good success rate.
Thanks

Catherine
Catherine

November 14th, 2010, 4:11 pm #2

Cooper does have in-house clinic donors. I think a DE cycle cost about $18000, if you did a split cycle it was $11000.

Hopefully someone else can help you out on the success rates.

I'm really glad to hear that you are looking into other clinics!

Bharani
Bharani

November 14th, 2010, 9:28 pm #3

I appreciate your post. I can't leave where I am (I think so, never asked them for refund) because they took the money in advance. And what they have isn't what I am looking. I am not that picky now in alot of things. I said to dh either let's do what we get or... and he said fine. but most of the donors are those who did extremely bad. I wonder why, most of them are pretty young. And I never knew there is a waiting list.

I hope few ladies who add on to this post.

Catherine
Catherine

November 15th, 2010, 6:36 pm #4

Bharani, every failed cycle you do with your current clinic costs you more money in addition to the downpayment you have already made (I don't know how much this is). If I remember correctly your two failed cycles cost you over $2000 each.

If I were you, I would seek some form of legal advice from e.g. the Citizen's Advice Bureau or whatever the US equivalent is to demand a refund. And quite frankly, even if they refused to refund me the money, I would not want to throw good money after bad with your current clinic. They seem unprofessional in the extreme.

Good luck,

Catherine

November 15th, 2010, 11:53 pm #5

Hello

I am wondering if dr.Check has donor pool. And how much is the cost for the donor and ivf? Does he have a good success rate.
Thanks
but I fully understand what Catherine says. I would definitely look at a clinic with higher success rates and a far better bedside manner than the clinic you are at. It is awful the way you have been treated and the way your cycles have been conducted. I would also look at surromomsonline to see if there are any donors you like there - just check them out properly before using them. Good luck.

Bharani
Bharani

November 17th, 2010, 3:22 am #6

Bharani, every failed cycle you do with your current clinic costs you more money in addition to the downpayment you have already made (I don't know how much this is). If I remember correctly your two failed cycles cost you over $2000 each.

If I were you, I would seek some form of legal advice from e.g. the Citizen's Advice Bureau or whatever the US equivalent is to demand a refund. And quite frankly, even if they refused to refund me the money, I would not want to throw good money after bad with your current clinic. They seem unprofessional in the extreme.

Good luck,

Catherine
not the 2k I pay for cycle monitoring. My clinic took 11K. So I don't think they will refund that amount.
thanks

Bharani
Bharani

November 17th, 2010, 3:24 am #7

but I fully understand what Catherine says. I would definitely look at a clinic with higher success rates and a far better bedside manner than the clinic you are at. It is awful the way you have been treated and the way your cycles have been conducted. I would also look at surromomsonline to see if there are any donors you like there - just check them out properly before using them. Good luck.
Thank E&H