Donor Update

Donor Update

Anon7
Anon7

June 17th, 2011, 2:19 am #1

Hi Ladies,

Well, I got an update on my donor today. They think she may not go to retrievel until Monday!

She has about 14 follicles (but 'there were lots and it was really hard to count', so there may be more) between 9-16:
L - 14, 12, 12, 11, 11, 10, 9
R - 16, 13, 13, 12, 11, 9, 8

They said that they will let the 16 go to get the rest to come up. Still, with #'s like these on Wed., I'd think she'd be good to go for retrievel on Saturday or Sunday, but what do I know? Apparently her hormone levels look really good, too.

So, I wait. She goes in tomorrow for another look. I hope it's Sunday! They've ordered more meds for her, so she's going to stim beyond 10 days. WOW!

Thanks for listening!

June 17th, 2011, 2:28 am #2

That is a good bounty of eggs, depending on when they raised her meds you could be going on Sunday; very excited for you especially after the roller coaster you were on last weekend. Days feel like years but your in the home stretch.

June 17th, 2011, 11:00 am #3

Hi Ladies,

Well, I got an update on my donor today. They think she may not go to retrievel until Monday!

She has about 14 follicles (but 'there were lots and it was really hard to count', so there may be more) between 9-16:

They said that they will let the 16 go to get the rest to come up. Still, with #'s like these on Wed., I'd think she'd be good to go for retrievel on Saturday or Sunday, but what do I know? Apparently her hormone levels look really good, too.

So, I wait. She goes in tomorrow for another look. I hope it's Sunday! They've ordered more meds for her, so she's going to stim beyond 10 days. WOW!

Thanks for listening!
I was worried because of your freak out earlier but all seems to be heading towards a good result now.
So relieved to hear it. Keep updating us.

June 17th, 2011, 11:54 am #4

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for listening!
Those are great numbers! And they're all about the same size! EXCELLENT!!!!

K
K

June 17th, 2011, 1:37 pm #5

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for listening!
So happy!!!

Mrs. M
Mrs. M

June 17th, 2011, 8:44 pm #6

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for listening!
keep the good news coming!

Anon7
Anon7

June 18th, 2011, 1:53 am #7

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for listening!
and God, Universe, Powers that be.....PLEASE let this end my ttc journey and be successful. Amen.