Does anyone use Arbonne products for the face. I use

Does anyone use Arbonne products for the face. I use

ttc
ttc

September 30th, 2010, 2:47 am #1

their line of facial products, ie: wash, toner, serum, eye cream, face cream. They claim to be all natural, botanicals etc. But when I search them there is some controversy that they don't list all of their ingredients and there are a couple that are not good.....should have looked the name of the ingredient up, will go back and do that. But at any rate, do you think topical on your skin poses any problems during pregnancy? I really don't think there is anything like Retinol and/or Acutane in their products. Just wondering if anyone has any input.

Thank you so much for any info you can provide.
ttc

ttc
ttc

September 30th, 2010, 3:42 am #2

a cycle and if you do become pregnant......
Thx,
ttc

ttc
ttc

September 30th, 2010, 4:11 am #3

will try to remember for all posts. Have been gone soooo long and I think maybe sometimes I have not remembered.
Hope I did not offend anyone.
Thx for your continued support and wishing ALL much success!!!!
ttc

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 30th, 2010, 4:53 am #4

their line of facial products, ie: wash, toner, serum, eye cream, face cream. They claim to be all natural, botanicals etc. But when I search them there is some controversy that they don't list all of their ingredients and there are a couple that are not good.....should have looked the name of the ingredient up, will go back and do that. But at any rate, do you think topical on your skin poses any problems during pregnancy? I really don't think there is anything like Retinol and/or Acutane in their products. Just wondering if anyone has any input.

ttc
retinoids are not allowed as you said, hydroquinone is another ingredient not allowed in pregnancy that is in some skin products used to reduce freckles and unevenness/ improve skin tone.

They happen to be my two favorite ingredients in the whole wide world The hormones make my skin blotchy and brings out freckles, and hydroquinone clears it right up.

September 30th, 2010, 12:04 pm #5

ttc
about my facial products. Uhh Ohh! If I can't use my proactive I might lose my mind! I'm going to have to check their ingredient list today. Thanks for posting about this.

ks

ttc
ttc

October 1st, 2010, 8:55 pm #6

retinoids are not allowed as you said, hydroquinone is another ingredient not allowed in pregnancy that is in some skin products used to reduce freckles and unevenness/ improve skin tone.

They happen to be my two favorite ingredients in the whole wide world The hormones make my skin blotchy and brings out freckles, and hydroquinone clears it right up.
nt.

ttc
ttc

October 1st, 2010, 8:57 pm #7

about my facial products. Uhh Ohh! If I can't use my proactive I might lose my mind! I'm going to have to check their ingredient list today. Thanks for posting about this.

ks
my Arbonne. I am still trying to decipher (sp?) all of the ingredients in my products bc they don't disclose them all.....lovely.....Good luck looking into yours and I hope you don't have to go through withdrawl of your products.....

Take care,
ttc