Does anyone know of a blog by someone who is ttc with DE

Does anyone know of a blog by someone who is ttc with DE

Anon
Anon

May 10th, 2012, 1:23 pm #1

I love hearing about all of your stories and I am wondering if there are any personal blogs out there as well.
I am not finding any that are current.
Thanks.

May 10th, 2012, 3:07 pm #2

I agree with you. I would love to find one as well. I follow blogs. I also follow Youtube vlogs (video blogs), but almost all of them are TTC with IUI or IVF, but no DE. There is one woman that I watch on YT and she is possibly going to start DE. I am also thinking to start a vlog on YT about my DE Journey. We aren't starting treatment as of yet, we are using a known donor and she is currently pregnant. So our TTC journey has been placed on hold for now. There are a lot of things to be taken care of prior so I was thinking to do a PreGame to DE IVF. Still debating. Trying to get SO (Significant other) on board with me doing VLogs on YT.

May 10th, 2012, 5:13 pm #3

I love hearing about all of your stories and I am wondering if there are any personal blogs out there as well.
Thanks.
The Infertility Voice dot com

I believe she is just moving from OE to DE soon. I don't follow her blog, but I heard her on the F.ertility F.ocus T.elesummit a couple of months ago.

May 10th, 2012, 5:58 pm #4

Thanks.
I just started reading her blog (so, I can't say much about it). However, in her most recent post (May 8th),she stated she has started the process of ttc with DE http://infertilitysux.blogspot.com).

Alli
Alli

May 11th, 2012, 1:16 am #5

Thanks.
She has an awesome blog and if you scroll down on the right, you'll see she has grouped blogs by category including DE and surrogacy.

http://lifeandloveinthepetridish.blogspot.com/

Flavia
Flavia

May 11th, 2012, 5:47 am #6

Thanks.
It isn't a current blog, but I love The Other Side, an infertility blogspot, by Kami. If you read through the whole journey, she talks about her feelings of grief and then the love she finds with her DE children.

Anon
Anon

May 11th, 2012, 1:41 pm #7

Thanks.
Thanks