do you think I transfer 3 bad embroyos?

do you think I transfer 3 bad embroyos?

Bharani
Bharani

April 9th, 2012, 2:41 am #1

Hello,

I know I asked this question before. At that time, I decided not to transfer due to the embies not being good enough. The doctor said " they aren't developing as they should be...." and she even said if that cycle doesn't work to choose in the future a better donor. But now I am thinking if I don't do FET, and I know I can't leave them their. I should give them a chance. But again, I am not ready for another dissappointment. My plan is to transfer them last. But then I will accumulate the storage fee. What do I do? Knowing that I don't want another disappointment. OH, they weren't blast. They are in morula stage on day 5. That means they were developing low.

Thanks

Bharani
Bharani

April 9th, 2012, 2:42 am #2

Correction, morula stage on day 6 not 5

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 9th, 2012, 3:30 am #3

Hello,

I know I asked this question before. At that time, I decided not to transfer due to the embies not being good enough. The doctor said " they aren't developing as they should be...." and she even said if that cycle doesn't work to choose in the future a better donor. But now I am thinking if I don't do FET, and I know I can't leave them their. I should give them a chance. But again, I am not ready for another dissappointment. My plan is to transfer them last. But then I will accumulate the storage fee. What do I do? Knowing that I don't want another disappointment. OH, they weren't blast. They are in morula stage on day 5. That means they were developing low.

Thanks
I had morulas day five not become blasts till day 7 transfer them!!

April 9th, 2012, 4:15 am #4

Hello,

Thanks
my friend had two that were not high grade transferred: twins. Of course each case is different but I'd do it.

Bharani
Bharani

April 9th, 2012, 4:48 am #5

I had morulas day five not become blasts till day 7 transfer them!!
thank you

Bharani
Bharani

April 9th, 2012, 4:49 am #6

my friend had two that were not high grade transferred: twins. Of course each case is different but I'd do it.
I know there is no way to tell. And also I can't leave them there, I must know if they turned out to be ...
Thanks

April 9th, 2012, 7:29 am #7

Hello,

Thanks
all the results of yours and DH's testing to make sure that it wasn't just 'bad' embryos but possibly something wrong with either you or DH.

I believe you are doing this at the moment?

Also, if you do need to 'tweak' your meds. or protocol, then it will cost a lot less time wise and financially to to ahead with FET.

Once all is in place, then I would go ahead!

Best,
Daisy
xxxx
Last edited by loochieuk on April 9th, 2012, 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mrs M
Mrs M

April 9th, 2012, 3:12 pm #8

Hello,

Thanks
Agree with Daisy's great advice. nt

Bharani
Bharani

April 9th, 2012, 3:34 pm #9

all the results of yours and DH's testing to make sure that it wasn't just 'bad' embryos but possibly something wrong with either you or DH.

I believe you are doing this at the moment?

Also, if you do need to 'tweak' your meds. or protocol, then it will cost a lot less time wise and financially to to ahead with FET.

Once all is in place, then I would go ahead!

Best,
Daisy
xxxx
In few days I will have the result of all blood except dh dna fragmentation. I am thinking if I do the immune treatment and tweak also my FET protocol.
Thank you.

Bharani
Bharani

April 9th, 2012, 3:35 pm #10

Agree with Daisy's great advice. nt
I think it makes sense. I am discouraged by the doctor comments but I can't leave them their. I should give them chance.
Thanks