do you think I transfer 3 bad embroyos?

do you think I transfer 3 bad embroyos?

Bharani
Bharani

April 9th, 2012, 2:41 am #1

Hello,

I know I asked this question before. At that time, I decided not to transfer due to the embies not being good enough. The doctor said " they aren't developing as they should be...." and she even said if that cycle doesn't work to choose in the future a better donor. But now I am thinking if I don't do FET, and I know I can't leave them their. I should give them a chance. But again, I am not ready for another dissappointment. My plan is to transfer them last. But then I will accumulate the storage fee. What do I do? Knowing that I don't want another disappointment. OH, they weren't blast. They are in morula stage on day 5. That means they were developing low.

Thanks
Quote
Share

Bharani
Bharani

April 9th, 2012, 2:42 am #2

Correction, morula stage on day 6 not 5
Quote
Share

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 9th, 2012, 3:30 am #3

Hello,

I know I asked this question before. At that time, I decided not to transfer due to the embies not being good enough. The doctor said " they aren't developing as they should be...." and she even said if that cycle doesn't work to choose in the future a better donor. But now I am thinking if I don't do FET, and I know I can't leave them their. I should give them a chance. But again, I am not ready for another dissappointment. My plan is to transfer them last. But then I will accumulate the storage fee. What do I do? Knowing that I don't want another disappointment. OH, they weren't blast. They are in morula stage on day 5. That means they were developing low.

Thanks
I had morulas day five not become blasts till day 7 transfer them!!
Quote
Share

Joined: December 10th, 2008, 6:33 pm

April 9th, 2012, 4:15 am #4

Hello,

I know I asked this question before. At that time, I decided not to transfer due to the embies not being good enough. The doctor said " they aren't developing as they should be...." and she even said if that cycle doesn't work to choose in the future a better donor. But now I am thinking if I don't do FET, and I know I can't leave them their. I should give them a chance. But again, I am not ready for another dissappointment. My plan is to transfer them last. But then I will accumulate the storage fee. What do I do? Knowing that I don't want another disappointment. OH, they weren't blast. They are in morula stage on day 5. That means they were developing low.

Thanks
my friend had two that were not high grade transferred: twins. Of course each case is different but I'd do it.
Quote
Like
Share

Bharani
Bharani

April 9th, 2012, 4:48 am #5

I had morulas day five not become blasts till day 7 transfer them!!
thank you
Quote
Share

Bharani
Bharani

April 9th, 2012, 4:49 am #6

my friend had two that were not high grade transferred: twins. Of course each case is different but I'd do it.
I know there is no way to tell. And also I can't leave them there, I must know if they turned out to be ...
Thanks
Quote
Share

Joined: July 3rd, 2004, 10:12 pm

April 9th, 2012, 7:29 am #7

Hello,

I know I asked this question before. At that time, I decided not to transfer due to the embies not being good enough. The doctor said " they aren't developing as they should be...." and she even said if that cycle doesn't work to choose in the future a better donor. But now I am thinking if I don't do FET, and I know I can't leave them their. I should give them a chance. But again, I am not ready for another dissappointment. My plan is to transfer them last. But then I will accumulate the storage fee. What do I do? Knowing that I don't want another disappointment. OH, they weren't blast. They are in morula stage on day 5. That means they were developing low.

Thanks
all the results of yours and DH's testing to make sure that it wasn't just 'bad' embryos but possibly something wrong with either you or DH.

I believe you are doing this at the moment?

Also, if you do need to 'tweak' your meds. or protocol, then it will cost a lot less time wise and financially to to ahead with FET.

Once all is in place, then I would go ahead!

Best,
Daisy
xxxx
Last edited by loochieuk on April 9th, 2012, 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quote
Like
Share

Mrs M
Mrs M

April 9th, 2012, 3:12 pm #8

Hello,

I know I asked this question before. At that time, I decided not to transfer due to the embies not being good enough. The doctor said " they aren't developing as they should be...." and she even said if that cycle doesn't work to choose in the future a better donor. But now I am thinking if I don't do FET, and I know I can't leave them their. I should give them a chance. But again, I am not ready for another dissappointment. My plan is to transfer them last. But then I will accumulate the storage fee. What do I do? Knowing that I don't want another disappointment. OH, they weren't blast. They are in morula stage on day 5. That means they were developing low.

Thanks
Agree with Daisy's great advice. nt
Quote
Share

Bharani
Bharani

April 9th, 2012, 3:34 pm #9

all the results of yours and DH's testing to make sure that it wasn't just 'bad' embryos but possibly something wrong with either you or DH.

I believe you are doing this at the moment?

Also, if you do need to 'tweak' your meds. or protocol, then it will cost a lot less time wise and financially to to ahead with FET.

Once all is in place, then I would go ahead!

Best,
Daisy
xxxx
In few days I will have the result of all blood except dh dna fragmentation. I am thinking if I do the immune treatment and tweak also my FET protocol.
Thank you.
Quote
Share

Bharani
Bharani

April 9th, 2012, 3:35 pm #10

Agree with Daisy's great advice. nt
I think it makes sense. I am discouraged by the doctor comments but I can't leave them their. I should give them chance.
Thanks
Quote
Share