Deja Vu-- Beta in

Mrs.McIrish
Mrs.McIrish

January 20th, 2014, 5:37 pm #1

Today is 9dp5dt and beta came in at 46.9.... ( Last time it was 54.3 at this same marker). Looks like another waiting game... Nothing is ever easy for me....I haven't talked to RBA yet. I got the number from my local RE portal.

anonymous
anonymous

January 20th, 2014, 5:42 pm #2

Hang in there - frozens tend to have lower betas at first.

Mrs. McIrish
Mrs. McIrish

January 20th, 2014, 6:09 pm #3

It wasn't a frozen embryo. It was a frozen egg that gets thawed and fertilized with fresh sperm and grown for 5 days.

January 20th, 2014, 6:30 pm #4

Today is 9dp5dt and beta came in at 46.9.... ( Last time it was 54.3 at this same marker). Looks like another waiting game... Nothing is ever easy for me....I haven't talked to RBA yet. I got the number from my local RE portal.
No words will help, just know you are in my thoughts.

January 20th, 2014, 6:37 pm #5

I hope it is encouraging. I know you have seen all the "low beta happily ever after" stories including mine before. Are you in the mood for cheerleading and encouraging tales now or would you rather we just wait and hope with you?

Mrs. McIrish
Mrs. McIrish

January 20th, 2014, 6:50 pm #6

Yes, repeat Wednesday. You guys gave me all the stories last year, lol! Whatever will be will be...

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

January 20th, 2014, 6:54 pm #7

Mrs. M, you've unfortunately have been here before. You know that beta hell sucks. No way around it. I can't spin that. That being said, being the POAS addict that I am, I'm here to let you know that I am VERY hopeful for you. I'm hopeful because at 12DPO you had a very light line. That to me means you have a late implanter. As such, your current beta is perfectly respectable IMHO. I think you have a shot. I'm not just blowing smoke up your arse TRY to remain and stay positive until you know more.

Mrs. McIrish
Mrs. McIrish

January 20th, 2014, 6:58 pm #8

Yes, the beta seems to have risen significantly between yesterday morning and this morning so all I can do is hope that it was a little slow getting started.... Talked to RBA and they said we'll just have to see how/if it doubled... I know the drill!

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

January 20th, 2014, 7:09 pm #9

I really and truly don't. I'm sending up prayers that this is it for you and that your take home baby is snuggling in real good as we speak!! FX!!

Mrs. McIrish
Mrs. McIrish

January 20th, 2014, 7:13 pm #10

I think it's called a biochemical any time when you don't actually see a sac? That's what they called it last time when it never doubled correctly. But yes, this is much higher than I thought it would be when I saw yesterday's line.