January 20th, 2014, 7:18 pm #11

I really and truly don't. I'm sending up prayers that this is it for you and that your take home baby is snuggling in real good as we speak!! FX!!
hanging around cheering for you and that little embie and hopeing for big numbers wed. You have paid your dues and sooo deserve this to work out

stacey
stacey

January 20th, 2014, 7:51 pm #12

I am so sorry that they number wasn't higher! I am rooting for you and I am keeping my hopes up for you! Try to breathe and stay positive...or at least neutral.
hugs,
Stacey

sugar
sugar

January 20th, 2014, 7:54 pm #13

Today is 9dp5dt and beta came in at 46.9.... ( Last time it was 54.3 at this same marker). Looks like another waiting game... Nothing is ever easy for me....I haven't talked to RBA yet. I got the number from my local RE portal.
Hoping the best for you - Keeping eveything crossed for you Wednesday.

Erin
Erin

January 20th, 2014, 8:13 pm #14

Today is 9dp5dt and beta came in at 46.9.... ( Last time it was 54.3 at this same marker). Looks like another waiting game... Nothing is ever easy for me....I haven't talked to RBA yet. I got the number from my local RE portal.
I'm with DeeinNYC- if you think about it as a pattern with the previous POASs, this may be very good news. I will be thinking of you and sending positive thoughts (as I have been over the past several days). Hang in there Mrs. M, as you are clearly in many people's good thoughts and prayers!

January 21st, 2014, 12:16 am #15

You are in the acceptable range, as far as I can recall (I think I was told 50 or higher is what they were looking for). I know a higher # would be more reassuring, but you are definitely in the game. When you have had previous losses (I have as well), you worry-- I wish it weren't so. So I won't tell you not to worry! Hang in there as best you can & please let us know when you get your next number-- really hoping it jumps!

Violet
Violet

January 21st, 2014, 12:26 am #16

I think you have an embryo that was a wee bit of late implanter, Mrs. M.
Keep taking your hormones and take care of yourself.
I've been logging on to see how you are doign so please keep us posted on Wed, okay?
I'm rooting for you!

Antonialisa
Antonialisa

January 21st, 2014, 3:25 am #17

Please take care of yourself. The waiting is not easy. We are thinking of you and hoping.

smrc
smrc

January 21st, 2014, 4:38 am #18

Will keeping my fingers crossed for your next beta. Hang in there as best you can. SMRC

January 21st, 2014, 9:59 am #19

I had a patient come from Sydney a couple of weeks ago, her first beta came in at 54 9dp5dt and I was worried, today 48 hours later her beta is 166. I'm relieved. I know you are feeling worried but we are all hoping and praying for your success. (((()))))

January 21st, 2014, 1:06 pm #20

I'm sorry you're going to have to deal with beta hell. I know it's horrible. Given your POAS I thnk it's a respectable number. T&Ps for a strong rise tomorrow.