Decapeptyl

Decapeptyl

Bharani
Bharani

November 22nd, 2011, 2:00 am #1

does Decapeptyl matter when you take in your cycle? or passed one month that I was on bcp?

Thanks

November 22nd, 2011, 3:16 am #2

Yes, Decapeptyl needs to be taken at a certain date in your cycle.  The clinic should give you specifcs about when to take it based on the dosage of Decapeptyl they order for you etc.  You must be getting close to your cycle if you are worrying about Decapeptyl!!!  Wishing you the best of luck. 

Pandora

E&H
E&H

November 22nd, 2011, 11:18 pm #3

you can control your period by stopping them so as long as you take it before stopping birth control pills or on the day of stopping and your period comes after taking the injection it is ok. 3.75 mg lasts for 5 weeks.

Bharani
Bharani

November 22nd, 2011, 11:39 pm #4

Yes, Decapeptyl needs to be taken at a certain date in your cycle.  The clinic should give you specifcs about when to take it based on the dosage of Decapeptyl they order for you etc.  You must be getting close to your cycle if you are worrying about Decapeptyl!!!  Wishing you the best of luck. 

Pandora
Thank you

Bharani
Bharani

November 22nd, 2011, 11:41 pm #5

you can control your period by stopping them so as long as you take it before stopping birth control pills or on the day of stopping and your period comes after taking the injection it is ok. 3.75 mg lasts for 5 weeks.
I think I posted one by mistake. Thank you to both of you.